Recruiting Official Recruiting Thread for the stretch run #13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatorbreath

The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Any of you guys see how we get to 7-8 OL? We're at 5 currently with only Buchanan out there, right?

WobbleGator

Chatterbox Mod
The Original DC;n169196 said:
Y'all move on from Cowart, you're acting like FSU fans who were holding out hope on Scarlett. Cowart is pure Auburn, let's get Cece!

Wait, now you are telling people how to act? I thought earlier you were complaining about people telling you how to act. :lol:

ATXGator

Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
ufgator2002;n169204 said:
UPDATE 12:12pm: Things are getting very, very interesting with Byron Cowart. He has indeed signed his letter of intent to Auburn. But he’s also signed a letter of intent to Florida. And he hasn’t sent his LOI into Auburn yet, so he’s still in play for the Gators. Keep checking for updates on this story.

Don't get excited he is going to be at AU

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Well, I'm satisfied (not happy) with the class being signed. But my theory of the big 3 being silent to us and coordinating a big NSD for us evaporated at 9:10 this morning. Oh well. Go Gators.

backstop13

Behind Enemy Lines
Lifetime Member
I'm not sold on this happening, but if Davis and Cowart flipped, plus we snagged J Davis, Cronkite, Buchanan, CeCe J, and McGriff....

Attachments

• conv_2305.gif
    conv_2305.gif
    870.9 KB · Views: 25

-THE DUDE-

This is the year!!!
GatorTAG;n169210 said:
Well, I'm satisfied (not happy) with the class being signed. But my theory of the big 3 being silent to us and coordinating a big NSD for us evaporated at 9:10 this morning. Oh well. Go Gators.
I thought it was Scarlett that was going to ruin it all

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
-THE DUDE-;n169216 said:
I thought it was Scarlett that was going to ruin it all
Well, that was when the theory started to fall apart. But he was never really included in the initial big 3 so their was still hope.

But glad we go Scarlett.

The Original DC

Postradamus
Lifetime Member
WobbleGator;n169206 said:
Wait, now you are telling people how to act? I thought earlier you were complaining about people telling you how to act. :lol:

Okay Wobble, knock yourself out, cross your fingers and hope like hell. Fall for the "he hasn't faxed it in yet" thing.

:thumbup:

Gator Fever

Law98gator;n169219 said:
Hey, I just noticed we passed Army and Vandy in the team rankings!!!!!!

If we pull Jefferson it should get a lot better. I think 24/7 will guarantee us a top 25 with them regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator