Recruiting Official Recruiting Thread for the stretch run #14

Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
WobbleGator;n170573 said:
That one has been done before. I would suggest something original.
I know. I tried to find your pinkie finger guy. No luck. You must have paid big money to have him scrubbed from the internet.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n170645 said:
I know. I tried to find your pinkie finger guy. No luck. You must have paid big money to have him scrubbed from the internet.

Ask divits about that one, he is the one that found it originally.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
WinterGarden Gator;n170044 said:
Did we get a WR coach? Did I miss that today?

He signed with AU. :shakesfist: @ WM

....lmao, who am I kidding. WM would never land a WR coach.

​
Amazin1;n170068 said:
Maybe i missed it in the thread but, did anyone else notice that turncoat cowart holding a chucky doll during his announcement...scumbag! That's our thing...i hope whichever one of our linemen has to block him if we play them lights his sorry ass up!

Get over it. Kids saw key defensive players they look up to as having the doll (it's a doll...A DOLL). Recruits want to be like those they looked up to, to play with that crazy chucky mentality. While UF may have had the players that originated it, it's like saying kids can't play a 3-4 defense if our school showed it first. Our players may want it to stay with UF, but for kids growing up watching them it is a state of mind to imitate. It's an attitude, not a trademark.

​
KCgator;n170380 said:
Why do the avatars not fill up the entire space?

I noticed that too, spent a half hour trying to fix mine before I saw it wasn't just me.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
CeCe waxed poetic about how much UF felt like home, how much he wants to start competing with ivey, and there is no way he'll let all the fans in Baker County down. we will get the LOI.

fyi, roquan smith has had second thoughts about signing for UCLA after he flipped from UGA and has re-opened his recruitment. go get him Mac!

BLACKCELL

Dec 1, 2014
Maybe a stupid question but how do I refresh the page without hitting previous posts. Any help much appreciated.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
BLACKCELL;n170840 said:
Maybe a stupid question but how do I refresh the page without hitting previous posts. Any help much appreciated.

Easiest way? Right click and reload.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Ryan ‏@ClutchLikeMJ 2m2 minutes ago
Don't worry about CeCe we good
1f44c.png

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Florida landed a commitment from 5-star defensive end CeCe Jefferson on Wednesday afternoon, but as of Thursday morning, Jefferson has yet to become an official member of the Gators' 2015 signing class.
As of 10:45 a.m., GatorBait.net can confirm that Jefferson has not yet faxed the national letter of intent he signed live on the air on ESPNU on Wednesday. Jefferson had planned to send it Thursday morning instead of on signing day after hosting a big party and barbecue at his house to announce his decision on TV.
Jefferson's father, Leo Jefferson, confirmed that the fax has not yet been sent.
"No, sir," Jefferson said.
Asked by 247Sports if there was a reason the fax has not yet been sent, Jefferson replied simply "Yes, sir." Prompted for a reason, Jefferson replied "I can't tell you that."
Brady Ackerman, a sideline reporter for the Gator Sports Network, reported live on the air with Bill King on 94.9 The Game in Nashville, Tenn., that Jefferson's father is refusing to sign the letter of intent.
"Now he's going to be a Gator, but as of right now his letter of intent has not been received by Florida," Ackerman said. "You say, well what's the story there, Brady? There's a lot of back story to this, so I'm giving you what people I know in Baker County in Florida, Macclenny just outside of Jacksonville, are telling me, Bill. Not what the coaches are telling me, not what I think that I know from the inside the University of Florida. This is straight from the folks I know at Baker County, and I know a lot of them.
"Apparently his dad is not allowing him to sign with Florida just yet. His dad, his mom, while live together don't see eye to eye. The mom wants him to go to Florida. There's a lot of Gators in Baker County. As you know, the proximity, Bill, is very close to the University of Florida. This kid wants to be a Gator and apparently his dad is not signing it. From what I understand, he's 19, but I was also told a parent still has to sign it.
"That's where the story ends for me right now. From the Florida perspective, they feel very confident that CeCe Jefferson will be a Gator and that he is a Gator, but from the legal standpoint, we kind of went through this yesterday with [Byron] Cowart down at Armwood, it's not officially official, if you will."
GatorBait.net will continue to update with the latest on Jefferson's situation as more news becomes available.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Disturbing. I didn't want Harvey-Clemons when we were on the potential winning side of the parents battle. A kid should be able to make his own decisions.

WinterGarden Gator

Jan 15, 2015
ufgator2002;n170865 said:
GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Florida landed a commitment from 5-star defensive end CeCe Jefferson on Wednesday afternoon, but as of Thursday morning, Jefferson has yet to become an official member of the Gators' 2015 signing class.
As of 10:45 a.m., GatorBait.net can confirm that Jefferson has not yet faxed the national letter of intent he signed live on the air on ESPNU on Wednesday. Jefferson had planned to send it Thursday morning instead of on signing day after hosting a big party and barbecue at his house to announce his decision on TV.
Jefferson's father, Leo Jefferson, confirmed that the fax has not yet been sent.
Asked by 247Sports if there was a reason the fax has not yet been sent, Jefferson replied simply "Yes, sir." Prompted for a reason, Jefferson replied "I can't tell you that."
Brady Ackerman, a sideline reporter for the Gator Sports Network, reported live on the air with Bill King on 94.9 The Game in Nashville, Tenn., that Jefferson's father is refusing to sign the letter of intent.
"Now he's going to be a Gator, but as of right now his letter of intent has not been received by Florida," Ackerman said. "You say, well what's the story there, Brady? There's a lot of back story to this, so I'm giving you what people I know in Baker County in Florida, Macclenny just outside of Jacksonville, are telling me, Bill. Not what the coaches are telling me, not what I think that I know from the inside the University of Florida. This is straight from the folks I know at Baker County, and I know a lot of them.
"Apparently his dad is not allowing him to sign with Florida just yet. His dad, his mom, while live together don't see eye to eye. The mom wants him to go to Florida. There's a lot of Gators in Baker County. As you know, the proximity, Bill, is very close to the University of Florida. This kid wants to be a Gator and apparently his dad is not signing it. From what I understand, he's 19, but I was also told a parent still has to sign it.
"That's where the story ends for me right now. From the Florida perspective, they feel very confident that CeCe Jefferson will be a Gator and that he is a Gator, but from the legal standpoint, we kind of went through this yesterday with [Byron] Cowart down at Armwood, it's not officially official, if you will."
GatorBait.net will continue to update with the latest on Jefferson's situation as more news becomes available.
WTF?!! Somebody get this done before I have a heart attack.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
BLACKCELL;n170840 said:

just hit your "F5" button, that's the shortcut for it

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator2002;n170865 said:
He only needs one parents signature. Get busy Mom. :lol:

g8trs99

Lifetime Member
Sep 5, 2014
First why would a parent have to sign if the kid is 19. Makes no sense. Second when a kid like this signs on TV, and the place is close by why do we not just send a coach there to get the LOI. He signed it and America witnessed it. If I were Coach Mac I would have been there last night to get it in person.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
WTF? Daddy is a Gator hater and is trying to spite mommy by hiding the letter?

Attachments

• conv_2335.gif
    conv_2335.gif
    940.2 KB · Views: 32

g8trs99

Lifetime Member
Sep 5, 2014
Zach Abolverdi‏@ZachAbolverdi5 mins5 minutes ago Five-star DE CeCe's Jefferson father, Leo: "You tell the Gainesville Sun that he isn't going to fax it in. I won't let him."

0 replies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member