Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n158625 said:
And now Cronkite

Derek Tyson ‏@DerekTysonESPN 2m2 minutes ago
4-star RB Jordan Cronkite will not take his last official visit next weekend and will make his decision on signing day.

Welp, that makes about 8 that we'll be waiting to hear from on signing day: Cowart, Jefferson, Holland, Davis, Scarlett, Cronkrite, Ivey, Francois, and Im sure I'm missing someone.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
A 2 star commit may not seem like a big deal. However I believe Scottie Wilbekin was a 2 star and we all know how that worked out. Just saying 2 stars can work out.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Marshall Gator;n158645 said:
We need steven clark bad! He's an O lineman and with Horton wobbling? My prediction is we will not have a traditional Orange and Blue game. We don't have the lineman on offense.
I think we flip Pellage too.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@AndrewSpiveyGC: Steven Clark says a decision is likely to come in the morning after he talks to his family.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
MJMGator;n158583 said:
I've always been a huge supporter of Foley, but it's becoming painfully obvious that retaining WM for 2014 was a monumental mistake.

Can't argue with that. So lets just turn every topic, thread and discussion into an "I hate Foley" rant. I really can't imagine anything more immature, boring and tedious.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Open 'em up, we're ready! Please!

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@DerekTysonESPN: Think there is a great chance they land at least one RT “@TonyTalls: @DerekTysonESPN Any chance they land one of the Jordans? #Gators”

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@AndrewSpiveyGC: “@BoosieWhitlow: Not visiting UF no more.” Quandeski Whitlow

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Gatoravatara;n158667 said:
You are free to defend him. Until things get better, get used to hearing this. If a CEO screwed up a company, and things were getting even worse by the day, people would not be defending the CEO until things get better.
:popcorn:

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n158670 said:
What is Michigan ranked in recruiting now?

Rivals has Michigan at 73, Florida at 99. You just cannot believe the teams ranked ahead of us right now: Central Michigan, Western Kentucky, Bowling Green, South Alabama and Louisina-Monroe to name a few. Oh well, worst to first on NSD, holding out hope!

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@AndrewSpiveyGC: Just spoke to Jordan Scarlett who says he had a great time at Florida. He will visit FSU next weekend and then make a decision after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.