Status
Not open for further replies.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Didn't someone quote a tweet last night about that QB? Said something about how when he was on his UF official visit, he felt like he was surrounded by 3 stars. **** him I say.

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
g8trs99;n160252 said:
Well I guess Zach was correct. Looks like Deondre and his mom are still pretty high on FSU.

The sun shines on every dogs azz once in a while

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator2002;n160259 said:
The sun shines on every dogs azz once in a while

How many commits did we pick up yesterday Count?

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
NavetG8r;n160257 said:
Didn't someone quote a tweet last night about that QB? Said something about how when he was on his UF official visit, he felt like he was surrounded by 3 stars. **** him I say.
I'm not sure that is an incorrect statement.

But yeah, f him.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1;n160191 said:
can someone explain all the hate for the bowl cut wonder, aka zack?

I'm okay with Zach. His "misses" have been overblown as everyone who is asked to make predictions on recruits miss often. If anything, the errors he has made are probably because he clearly has Florida leanings and is predicting with his heart. If you want a Gator beat writer to dislike, dislike Pat Dooley. I'd bet everything that Dooley sits at home on his ass 5-6 days a week doing absolutely nothing while Zach is out hustling down leads and information daily.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n160266 said:
I'm okay with Zach. His "misses" have been overblown as everyone who is asked to make predictions on recruits miss often. If anything, the errors he has made are probably because he clearly has Florida leanings and is predicting with his heart. If you want a Gator beat writer to dislike, dislike Pat Dooley. I'd bet everything that Dooley sits at home on his ass 5-6 days a week doing absolutely nothing while Zach is out hustling down leads and information daily.

Yeah, Zach used to get a lot of love from some of these same posters on the old GSMB site. Seems sentiments have changed.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n160266 said:

This brings up something I've wondered about every now and then. I'm curious how much a guy like Dooley gets paid. The job seems pretty easy. I mean, we do and say the same stuff he does every day for free. In fact, I have no doubt that guys like Dooley and Bianchi get a lot of their ideas and content from message boards.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator2002;n160182 said:
And this is a perfect example of how he is soooo behind.... he just tweeted this news a few minutes ago

Zach Abolverdi ‏@ZachAbolverdi 13m13 minutes ago ICYMI: #UF lands two more recruits | https://bit.ly/1H2KT0R via @Gator_sports #Gators
Jim McElwain

:facepalm:

Actually this is a In Case You Missed IT (ICYMI) tweet. A lot of these guys do that as a way to tweet the same thing twice, because twitter won't let you tweet the same stuff over and over. He was pretty much right on the news along with every other recruiting source last night. Nobody knows for sure until a guy commits... that guy commits on twitter and all these guys that follow him retweet it.

That's all there is to it.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
ss-count-holding-2.jpg

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
ATXGator;n160275 said:
Actually this is a In Case You Missed IT (ICYMI) tweet. A lot of these guys do that as a way to tweet the same thing twice, because twitter won't let you tweet the same stuff over and over. He was pretty much right on the news along with every other recruiting source last night. Nobody knows for sure until a guy commits... that guy commits on twitter and all these guys that follow him retweet it.

That's all there is to it.

Well.... he still has a bowl haircut :hehehe:...that's cool I missed the icymi tag...My B

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
NavetG8r;n160257 said:

if he actually said that, he just put a bullseye on his candy @ss, and yes fck him!

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Is Zuniga a DT or DE? I've seen both. Seems light for DT. Anyone have the skinny on this kid?

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n160285 said:
Is Zuniga a DT or DE? I've seen both. Seems light for DT. Anyone have the skinny on this kid?

Kid is a DE, but is already pushing 260+ lbs, so it's not out of the realm of possibility that he could grow into a DT once he gets in the Strength and Conditioning Program. I read somewhere that we like him as an end though, which would make sense given our depth at the position. We might have him play both positions like Bullard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.