***Official UF vs LSU Game Thread***

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
MissouriGator;299294 said:
Our Defense was out-coached and over schemed in the first half and especially the second quarter. THAT is what cost us the game. This is not on the players. I hope the defensive coaches learn something from this. Adjustments were made at the half but too little too late. You just can't give up 200 + yards in the 2nd quarter and expect to come away with a win--on the road--against a top SEC team.
Yes, but haven't counted them but how many 3 and outs did the Offense have in the quarter, not much help for the D.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Gatorious;n299373 said:
Just so we are clear, I am on the same side as you are in my statements.

Its all good. It was just hard to watch receivers running loose all over the stadium...

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
gatormandan;n299384 said:
Its all good. It was just hard to watch receivers running loose all over the stadium...

Again, This agrees with my earlier initial position.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n299379 said:
The what if game with Grier is pointless. What if Treon is available for the UT game and Mac puts him in while Grier was struggling? Anyone still think we come back to win?

You can play the what if game till you turn blue in the face, it's pointless.

Yep, just like its pointless to complain about bad calls and such but we still do it.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not saying Treon played like an All-American, but he was NOT the reason we lost that game. He did about as well as any of us could have expected, don't you think? It's not his fault he was thrown into the starting role against our toughest opponent this year, is it? It's certainly not his fault our defense took an entire quarter off and allowed more points in that quarter THAN THEY HAVE IN ANY ENTIRE GAME THIS YEAR, is it?
When you have a back-up QB playing his first meaningful minutes in over a month, that is known to be limited in his passing abilities, playing behind an OL that cannot run block for sh*t, don't you think your "vaunted defense" should maybe step the **** up and not put him in a situation to be playing from behind by 2 TDs? I certainly do.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Again, my comment was that I havent seen so many open receivers in a long time. We could have really exposed their D. I think Treon did ok and I think our D sucked in the first half. It was a game of missed opportunity.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This has taken a silly turn. Grier doesn't give us a better chance. Grier was too damn dumb to call the staff before pouring whatever in his morning shakes.

With Grier we score ZERO yesterday and all the games until October of next year. I don't care what Chad Grier says, there are probably 100,000 student athletes who manage NOT to fvkk that up and Grier is the one who couldn't get it right.

Tell me how great you think Grier will be one day. I agree. However, don't tell me how Grier would have won. Grier was wearing running pants and probably banging a cheerleader last night instead of scoring points against LSU, BECAUSE OF HIS OWN STUPIDITY OR ARROGANCE (rules don't apply to me).

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Law98gator;n299414 said:
This has taken a silly turn. Grier doesn't give us a better chance. Grier was too damn dumb to call the staff before pouring whatever in his morning shakes.

With Grier we score ZERO yesterday and all the games until October of next year. I don't care what Chad Grier says, there are probably 100,000 student athletes who manage NOT to fvkk that up and Grier is the one who couldn't get it right.

Yea he did screw up. Hopefully the D can get us thru the remainder of games.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n299379 said:
The what if game with Grier is pointless. What if Treon is available for the UT game and Mac puts him in while Grier was struggling? Anyone still think we come back to win?

You can play the what if game till you turn blue in the face, it's pointless.

Except your "what if" example extends the "we are real winners with Grier" proposal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator