I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
cocaine white helmets....

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
At least each side of the helmet is identical.

The Gators cursive on one side and that Fugly slanted F on the other is the worst

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
The all white look is going to look insane...

Glad we got rid of the stupid different decal look and went with the script on both sides. Would love to see the Gator Head on both next time but this is a step in the right direction

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
IDGAF if they are turd brown colored helmets. I just want to come out angry, nasty, and I want a Spikes on Moreno hit in the first series. Punch them in the MF mouth immediately.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Kinda dont mind them. Probably because it doesn't have that stupid 'F' on it. Will have to see the unis with it though. Haven't seen orange tops and bottoms yet. Would be cool to go all white for this game, then maybe all orange for another and then all blue for another.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Kinda dont mind them. Probably because it doesn't have that stupid 'F' on it. Will have to see the unis with it though. Haven't seen orange tops and bottoms yet. Would be cool to go all white for this game, then maybe all orange for another and then all blue for another.

I bet we're going all white. Can't imagine we would be wearing these on any other tops

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Win or lose, I don't think the helmet colors are going to be a factor.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
White with script Gators on both sides is fine. The less of that bastardized Foley font F I see the better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.