Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Happy New Year Champagne GIF by Robert E Blackmon

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Met him once leaving a restaurant in Palm Beach. I still like him. I dated a girl once that was all coked up. I can only imagine being married to one, and then having her be a tramp to boot. You also don’t sleep with the wife of a former football player, especially when he too has a fondness for hard drugs. The whole thing, including his choice of quality Italian shoes, is a lesson for the kids.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Met him once leaving a restaurant in Palm Beach. I still like him. I dated a girl once that was all coked up. I can only imagine being married to one, and then having her be a tramp to boot. You also don’t sleep with the wife of a former football player, especially when he too has a fondness for hard drugs. The whole thing, including his choice of quality Italian shoes, is a lesson for the kids.
ex wife... he made her his ex ex wife.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The whole tragedy probably could’ve been averted if Philly doesn’t spontaneously learn how to play football and win that infamous snowball at Santa game. If they lose like they’d done all year, they, not Buffalo get him with the first pick and he could’ve spent his professional career in Philadelphia. There he would’ve received the structure and guidance he was missing to prevent the spiraling we saw from him later in life, chasing coked up women who are only in it for the money.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
The whole tragedy probably could’ve been averted if Philly doesn’t spontaneously learn how to play football and win that infamous snowball at Santa game. If they lose like they’d done all year, they, not Buffalo get him with the first pick and he could’ve spent his professional career in Philadelphia. There he would’ve received the structure and guidance he was missing to prevent the spiraling we saw from him later in life, chasing coked up women who are only in it for the money.
racist comedy central GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator