Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Bayergator;n294129 said:
Dear Friends,
POTS was product of the system, in other words Danny wasn't really that good, just a product of the system, RUTS is running up the score, like SOS did quite often It was fun being hated then, because we had the fun and gun and no one else came close. After sat nite, I may be able to see those days again I hope.
In Ireland, England, Austria, and Germany the fans of other schools would shag me wearing Gator colors in Vienna, Dublen, Belfast, Berlin, and on the Danube, and I d just ask, "Whos your daddy?" US!
Bayergator

How the hell do you start a thread about a couple of acronyms and what they stand for, and spell not one, but both acronyms incorrectly? That is something special.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Kids today are so ****ed up by texting, they will never know the beauty of a dangling participle.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix;n294380 said:
On a rival board someone was using MNC talking about last year and this year. I guess they didn't know what the M stood for.
Mythical..... though it's usually only used by people who root for teams that never win NCs.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TLB;n294198 said:
mza_5602515462882404226.png

wait, that was the 80's

The original skynet.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Bayergator;n294129 said:
Dear Friends,
POTS was product of the system, in other words Danny wasn't really that good, just a product of the system, RUTS is running up the score, like SOS did quite often It was fun being hated then, because we had the fun and gun and no one else came close. After sat nite, I may be able to see those days again I hope.
In Ireland, England, Austria, and Germany the fans of other schools would shag me wearing Gator colors in Vienna, Dublen, Belfast, Berlin, and on the Danube, and I d just ask, "Whos your daddy?" US!
Bayergator

Reminds me of a story my dad likes to tell. He took. Mediterranean cruise a few years back. I think during the height of the Urbs and Tebow. He the step monster were in Rome so they decided to tour the Vatican. He, of course, was wearing his Gator gear. While walking the halls the passed by a line of Monks walking in their brown robes. As they passed the last one they heard one a very low voice that only they could have possibly heard, "Go Gators!" They stopped in their tracks, turned to each other, and said "did we just hear what we thought we heard?" That my friends show just how big Gator Nation really is!

RomanGator

Dec 1, 2014
Dear Folks,
I doubt you can understand this,but if we win tonight, I ll have that 90s fealing back. It would be fun to read tomorrow morning that we ran up the score. The 5 wide would be nice to see again,
but will I live long enough to see Hilliard, Anthoney, Green, Douring, and Jackson' s second comming on Fla field? Can our QB pick a zone apart like Danny did? Or Shane?
I m still chewing on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator