Ole Miss tackle Laremy Tunsil arrested for punching stepfather

GatorGrad

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ole Miss junior tackle Laremy Tunsil was arrested Friday in Oxford, Mississippi, on charges of domestic violence against his stepfather.

Tunsil was at his mother's house with his mother, Desiree Tunsil, and her husband, Lindsey Miller, Tunsil's stepfather, when the incident occurred Thursday. Tunsil and his mother have since pressed charges against the stepfather, Ole Miss coach Hugh Freeze said.

"His stepfather shoved his mom and Laremy punched him," a source said. "It's as simple as that. He was defending his mother."

http://espn.go.com/college-football...rrested-domestic-violence-punching-stepfather

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I hope he knocked him out.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You never know sometimes in these situations without more info. I have seen kids sometimes take almost nothing and use it to really mess up an older stepfather or mother's boyfriend when the mother pushed the guy first.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Anytime a guy physically retaliates against a woman, regardless if she pushed, punched or slapped him, he deserves to be asswhipped.

I agree with previous sentiment, I hope he caved the douches face in.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I still can't believe we didn't sign this kid.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe he'll get kicked off the team and transfer here

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
GatorJ;n240376 said:
I still can't believe we didn't sign this kid.
Since when did we want offensive linemen who were good enough to start as freshmen???

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This kid and jernigan are sellouts. Don't care who's momma he's protecting. The story's probably fabricated anyhow.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Don't know the whole story but, the same standard for men should apply to women. Keep you're hands to yourself. Regardless of what anyone says you shouldn't have to be assaulted just because you're a man.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
itsgr82bag8r;n240364 said:
Anytime a guy physically retaliates against a woman, regardless if she pushed, punched or slapped him, he deserves to be asswhipped.

I agree with previous sentiment, I hope he caved the douches face in.

There is sometimes a reason a cop has one arrested and not the other person when there is physical evidence for one story and not for the other and he believes one side doesn't seem credible. Might not be the case here but it happens often. I also wouldn't put it past the stepdad to take a fall on purpose knowing the mom can just refuse to cooperate later to drop a charge against him and keep the big football player out of trouble. I am curious to see what the cop reported about the case on Monday.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;240428 said:
Since when did we want offensive linemen who were good enough to start as freshmen???

Other than Ivey and the Pounceys? Never. Hopefully that changes.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
GatorJ;n240474 said:

Let's keep our fingers crossed on Ivey....He looks good but his HS team was a run heavy primitive type offense.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n240474 said:

The Pounceys didn't start as true freshmen. Actually, Mike was the only one that played much and he played on defense, poorly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.