Orgeron's weekly radio show goes off the rails

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
This is comic gold!!

"It's Gold, Jerry! GOLD!"

LSU coach Ed Orgeron's weekly radio show went off the rails

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/l...ed-orgerons-weekly-radio-show-went-off-rails/

LSU coach Ed Orgeron isn’t exactly the most popular man in Baton Rouge these days following an embarrassing home loss to Troy on Saturday night.

That made for some interesting radio during Coach O’s weekly show on Wednesday night, as many LSU callers felt the need to vent.

According to reporters who were listening to the show, the callers went off the rails quickly and didn’t stop:

-Orgeron to a critical caller: "I earned the job, whether you like it or not." #LSU

-Evil Twin: "Florida playing the good guy is like a child who kills his parents and tells the judge 'Have mercy on me, I'm an orphan' #LSU

-Caller just asked if the lack of fans at Tiger Stadium during games is because of "corporatization" of college football.

Yup.

Just yup.

-Caller just called O an alpha and called Alleva "more feminine, more like a beta"

Wow.

O defends Alleva "Best AD I ever worked for"

---

Fortunately for Coach O, the calls weren’t all bad, as a couple of fans had nice things to say about the embattled coach:

-Caller: "Coach O no one believes in you… more than we do."

Legitimately thought it was going to be another off the rail call.

-Caller points out that Nick Saban & 'Bama lost to ULM in 2007 – Saban's first year in Tuscaloosa. "Can't be mad at you for losing to Troy"

Still, it’s tough to imagine what the calls will be like if the Tigers lose to Florida in Gainesville this weekend.

It’s a tough time to be an LSU fan, and unfortunately for Coach O, he’s the one who has to answer these crazy calls during his weekly radio show.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm just shocked that they have radios and telephones in Louisiana.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
The Tosh.0 skit where he plays Lane Kiffin as Alabama's OC is hilarious (call in show going off the rails).

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The man is an absolute embarrassment as a head coach. He's a valuable assistant, but there's a reason why he's been passed over for head coach so many other times. You can barely understand what that meathead is saying. Their AD will eventually lose his job over that hire.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Judging by his dislikes in this thread I'm gonna' take a wild guess that Ancient Reptile is a corndog. :grin:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The man is an absolute embarrassment as a head coach. He's a valuable assistant, but there's a reason why he's been passed over for head coach so many other times. You can barely understand what that meathead is saying. Their AD will eventually lose his job over that hire.

When my wife saw his postgame interview after our game last year, she asked me when I got home if this guy was actually real. She'd never seen anyone speak or look like that before and truly assumed it was an act or something.:lol:

Last edited:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
When my wife saw his postgame interview after our game last year, she asked me when I go home if this guy was actually real. She'd never seen anyone speak or look like that before and truly assumed it was an act or something.:lol:

imagesedo-jpg.28511

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
When my wife saw his postgame interview after our game last year, she asked me when I got home if this guy was actually real. She'd never seen anyone speak or look like that before and truly assumed it was an act or something.:lol:

... so sofla told her it was Cookie Monster's off cast castoff brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator