OSU player commits suicide in dumpster

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Swamp Queen;n119973 said:
I realize this is coming from you and given your past posts we shouldn't be shocked, but it's extremely sad that ANYONE who knew this young man is dealing with this. I'm not a huge Urban fan but I feel for everyone in this case.

Do they really know its a suicide? Seems odd that he would climb into a dumpster then shoot himself. Do we know this isn't a murder?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Born2beagator;n120024 said:
Do they really know its a suicide? Seems odd that he would climb into a dumpster then shoot himself. Do we know this isn't a murder?

Apparently he left a message on his mom's cell phone according to ESPN Saturday saying how he was sorry he was a "disappointment"

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
How low do you have to feel to crawl in a dumpster and end it. Damn sad any way you cut it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
VulcanAlex;n119886 said:
Tragic especially for a walk on who should not be seeing a lot of heavy contact. I bet there are other issues involved as well.
Those guys take all the heavy hits from the 1s on Tues or Weds. And no one tells the starters to go 50% on them. And they often are much much smaller than the 1s and 2s.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbalumnigator;n120039 said:
How low do you have to feel to crawl in a dumpster and end it. Damn sad any way you cut it.

Crazy stuff. I feel bad for his family. He must have been really stressing over some things to do something like that.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He obviously doesnt know how mobile you are.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Can we keep the Urban Meyer crap out of a thread about a kid who committed suicide? Sheeeeeeesh. :rolleyes:

Terribly sad story.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
deuce;n119870 said:
How does anyone know for a fact that his death it's concussion related?

:headslap:

"Karageorge's parents filed a missing-person report Wednesday evening, and his mother, Susan Karageorge, told police he has had several concussions and a few spells of being extremely confused, according to the report. She said that at about 1:30 a.m. Wednesday he texted a message that cited the concussions and said, "I am sorry if I am an embarrassment."

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is just sad. I hope the family gets through this ok.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Terrible tragedy. Prayers to all his family and friends.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbalumnigator;n119936 said:
Terrible, feel for the family and his teammates. Not Urban. **** him. Karma's a bitch.

Did you really just describe a kid committing suicide as Karma against his football coach?

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorInKnox;n121233 said:
Did you really just describe a kid committing suicide as Karma against his football coach?

Did you expect better from Mr. Rapenado? Shame on you.

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n120236 said:
Can we keep the Urban Meyer crap out of a thread about a kid who committed suicide? Sheeeeeeesh. :rolleyes:

Terribly sad story.

I agree it's sad but Urbs has always had trouble follow his players. I've heard the stories how he treats none starters and walk-on like dirt. How does a person get so low in life and the adult around him and said to be responsible for the kids on the team not see a problem before this?

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
Mudd;n121498 said:
I agree it's sad but Urbs has always had trouble follow his players. I've heard the stories how he treats none starters and walk-on like dirt. How does a person get so low in life and the adult around him and said to be responsible for the kids on the team not see a problem before this?
l

This is simply laughable. Based on your statement, you don't know jack about depression. Urban should've spotted something his wrestling coaches of three years didn't address nor his parents. But yeah, Urban Meyer fell asleep at the switch. Your clownery on this is silly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator