OT: MSU Player Blowing Lid Off of Recruiting Violations

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Everyone knew Ole Miss had to be doing some funny stuff with some of the recruits they were getting. I wonder if Miss State is in any real danger of big violations.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
article says Lewis' mom was offered $650k by LSU & $80k by Miss State. It also says a case against MSU was opened and closed against them.

why go to MSU for $80k when $650k was offered?

UF is not mentioned as we do not have bagmen, hence why no top recruiting classes.

Alabama was mentioned in the article though.

Last edited:

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Everyone knew Ole Miss had to be doing some funny stuff with some of the recruits they were getting. I wonder if Miss State is in any real danger of big violations.
Considering reports are that he got $10k from OM and $11k from msu(no immunity) I said yes.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Just reading this Leo Lewis cats testimony leads me to believe that Mississippi State's academic standards aren't very high.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
article says Lewis' mom was offered $650k by LSU & $80k by Miss State. It also says a case against MSU was opened and closed against them.

why go to MSU for $80k when $650k was offered?

UF is not mentioned as we do not have bagmen, hence why not top recruiting classes.

Alabama was mentioned in the article though.
He's full of sh*t if he's saying anyone offered him $650k.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
OK, so he stated that he received money from "several" SEC schools. It was also stated that the SEC schools recruiting him were Ole Miss, MSU, LSU and Alabama. I guarantee you that 3 of those 4 schools will have to answer questions to the NCAA regarding payments. Guess which one will get off scot free?

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I still say that 650k offer is a huge exaggeration. He wasnt a player that could command anything like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.