OTHER COLLEGE Games

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'm so glad to see Alabama take the place of Georgia and Florida State. That is the best outcome I could hope for.
it was the correct one. georgia is absolutely one of the best 4, but you shouldnt lose your last game, then get rewarded with a playoff when there's only 4 spots.

as for fsu, they shouldnt be rewarded for playing a complete joke of a schedule all year and looking like sht doing it. clowns keep talking about how they only looked different after travis went out. Complete BS. Theyve looked like dogsht routiniely since early October, nearly lost to near and sub .500 teams multiple times, and that supposedly great defense? Their defense was giving up 30+ a game regularly to ACC cupcakes all season. They had 1 good defensive performance against a team that got beat badly at home to 5 loss kentucky.

in summary fsu blows and fck em.

congrats.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
it was the correct one. georgia is absolutely one of the best 4, but you shouldnt lose your last game, then get rewarded with a playoff when there's only 4 spots.

as for fsu, they shouldnt be rewarded for playing a complete joke of a schedule all year and looking like sht doing it. clowns keep talking about how they only looked different after travis went out. Complete BS. Theyve looked like dogsht routiniely since early October, nearly lost to near and sub .500 teams multiple times, and that supposedly great defense? Their defense was giving up 30+ a game regularly to ACC cupcakes all season. They had 1 good defensive performance against a team that got beat badly at home to 5 loss kentucky.

in summary fsu blows and fck em.

congrats.

Not sure if already mentioned, but Norvel also did himself no favors by resorting to the wildcat in Q3, their only real impressive drive. I get that his primary objective was to win the game, but he conceded in front of a national audience, that he has no quarterback. That’s something that would be easily stopped by anyone they faced in the Playoff and is the equivalent of throwing sand in the opponent’s eyes during a fight. He would’ve been better served just trying to force things with the Freshman knowing that Plummer was no threat to score himself.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Not sure if already mentioned, but Norvel also did himself no favors by resorting to the wildcat in Q3, their only real impressive drive. I get that his primary objective was to win the game, but he conceded in front of a national audience, that he has no quarterback. That’s something that would be easily stopped by anyone they faced in the Playoff and is the equivalent of throwing sand in the opponent’s eyes during a fight. He would’ve been better served just trying to force things with the Freshman knowing that Plummer was no threat to score himself.
Like Kanell, he assumed it was a “win and we’re in” scenario.
:lmao:

Spectator

Jan 15, 2021
Who sucker punches an opponent's helmet during the alma mater? Eastern Michigan bench warming grad transfer Korey Hernandez. EMU thug is from Atlanta, S. AL player is Jamarrien Burt, RS Fr. from Ocala.
I saw on instagram espn and espncfb posted it, and Burt commented 'shout out to my youngest son' @ Hernandez :bwahaha:

Watch as on-field fight erupts after 68 Ventures Bowl

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Who sucker punches an opponent's helmet during the alma mater? Eastern Michigan bench warming grad transfer Korey Hernandez. EMU thug is from Atlanta, S. AL player is Jamarrien Burt, RS Fr. from Ocala.
I saw on instagram espn and espncfb posted it, and Burt commented 'shout out to my youngest son' @ Hernandez :bwahaha:

Watch as on-field fight erupts after 68 Ventures Bowl
Burt? Is this the kid that decommitted from UF?

Spectator

Jan 15, 2021
Burt? Is this the kid that decommitted from UF?
You're correct. I looked it up. When Mullen was fired he de-committed and was at Oklahoma for a year before moving to S. AL. where he has a brother (Brian Dillard) on the team. Burt went to 3 high schools, Lake Weir, Trinity Catholic and Forest.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Don’t tell me the Pop Tarts Bowl is meaningless. That’s the funniest mascot I’ve ever seen. And the winning team got to eat a giant pop tart.

The other sponsors need to up their games.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
Don’t tell me the Pop Tarts Bowl is meaningless. That’s the funniest mascot I’ve ever seen. And the winning team got to eat a giant pop tart.

The other sponsors need to up their games.
I was sick to my stomach by halftime with all the gushing about pop tarts and watching the announcers feed there face with that crapolla

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
When are we going to quit these meaningless bowl games? Watching OSU play Mizzzo and thinking I love Lucy reruns would top it. This is really absurd to create exhibitions that are worthless. If they want to reward teams that have good seasons but do not qualify for the playoffs award them an extra 3 or 4 days for spring practice in preparation for the next season. These are embarrassing.

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
When are we going to quit these meaningless bowl games? Watching OSU play Mizzzo and thinking I love Lucy reruns would top it. This is really absurd to create exhibitions that are worthless. If they want to reward teams that have good seasons but do not qualify for the playoffs award them an extra 3 or 4 days for spring practice in preparation for the next season. These are embarrassing.
I'm sure there is an episode of Real Housewives from somewhere on you might enjoy!

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not going to tell you what to do....but you could................just watch something else :whistle:

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
I've not watched more than a quarter's worth of these bowl games. Part of the reason is all the opt outs. We are not even watching the same team. Even the FSUcks versus Ugly will be tainted by all the opt outs.

It's just bad football.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator