Our Friend Chimp at SEC Media Days

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Wonder if USCe Fans are starting to see the delusional nature and excuse machine that is Chimp

As a Gator fan there is so much comedic value in these

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Muschamp says tape is a coaches resume but he says that he will win more at Carolina. Kind of a double standard right?
10:28 AM - 14 Jul 2016

... whaaat? knuckle-tape?

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

That is fantastic! I can't believe he said that at SEC media days. How does he get paid millions? How does that happen? Talk about failing forward!

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Many people on this board wished it ended differently also... like Muschamp being fired a year earlier.

Sep 29, 2015
"I black out sometimes." The only ray of truth in an otherwise dark sewer of dissembling.

I can just see it now after this upcoming debacle of a season:

"Coach, before the season you said you had the players to win the East. You said the plan is to win now and that it will be easier to win here than at Florida. How do you reconcile those statements with your 3-9 record?"

"I black out sometimes."

Last edited:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Tape is a coaches resume huh? Would that be the tape on his bloody fingers from punching a white board at UF? Or perhaps its the tape on his broken finger from punching a clipboard at AU.?.?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
"I black out sometimes." The only ray of truth in an otherwise dark sewer of dissembling.

I can just see now it after this upcoming debacle of a season:

"Coach, before the season you said you had the players to win the East. You said the plan is to win now and that it will be easier to win here than at Florida. How do you reconcile those statements with the your 3-9 record?"

"I black out sometimes."

Think about that "easier to win at SC than Florida..."

He's still in the SEC East, so he's playing the same schedule. He doesn't play FSU now, but has to play Clemson every year. He will recruit South Carolina talent (which, we should all hope brings in lower ranked classes than Florida does). But it'll be "easier"? He should have just STFU and not said anything at all....or he's really bad at logic.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Tape is a coaches resume huh? Would that be the tape on his bloody fingers from punching a white board at UF? Or perhaps its the tape on his broken finger from punching a clipboard at AU.?.?
Andrew Spivey... the guy who needed a surgical procedure to remove muschamps balls from his throat.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Many people on this board wished it ended differently also... like Muschamp being fired a year earlier.

2012 for me. Once he expressed that he loved that offense. That was his ideal team.

Last edited:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Wonder if USCe Fans are starting to see the delusional nature and excuse machine that is Chimp

As a Gator fan there is so much comedic value in these

I guess Muschamp can say that when he was losing homecoming games to Vandy and losing games to the likes of Georgia Southern when he coached UF.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I didn't see the press conference. Did he say all that with a straight face??? Talk about denial...

Edit - does he know the sound of snickering in the room is from the media laugh AT him, not WITH him?

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Our future QB! LOL
Jake Allen‏@Jakeallen_14
Jake Allen Retweeted David Cloninger

couldn't

Jake Allen added,

David Cloninger @DCTheState
Did you get a bad rap at UF? Muschamp: "Honestly, I could care less."

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think Muschamp's ultimate goal is to F up every program that Spurrier built up. I guess Duke is his next stop after he runs SC into the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator