Our Gators are a Top 10 team

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Notredame Broadcasting Channel, seeing as they don't have a conference but DO have a channel that kisses their 4$$ every weekend.

G8RNGA

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I never would have thought this at the start of the season. This year has been nothing short of amazing. I’m enjoying it and trying to take it all in.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
People were excoriating me for saying this was at minimum a 10 win team. What I am surprised about is that the schedule is much harder than what I thought it would be. The Gators have played way better than I thought they would even at 10+ wins. I figured with the schedule it would kind of fall into their lap. Mullen has done a phenomenal job.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
I can't help but feel calling the Gators a top 10 team is a little premature. If we finish the season in the top 10 I'll be dancing in the streets.
Feck that. We haven't been this complete since Dan left. After the Lost Decade and the tangible progress we have made I am going to enjoy it now.

GatorMan5K

Gatorologist
Lifetime Member
Oct 9, 2014
I totally expected to move up to 10th with OSu talking a big ol crap on the field. But jumping UCF on an off week and they won, now that's just icing on the cake.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The butt-licker/crack sniffer game... a win locks down our Prime Time lineup worthiness. Go Gators!

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Haven't read a single comment, so if I repeat someone's sorry.

I think this is good, but I think the press (ESPN/CBS/Talking Heads around the South) really want this to be a top 10 match up.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Beat uga and I’ll feel better about the top 10 ranking. Glad we’re in the conversation, though.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It’s hard to imagine we’re one of the top 10 teams in the country but after watching many of the others, I think we belong.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty amazing feat by Mullen and staff. Mullen deserves coach of the year.

What about Stoops?

I totally expected to move up to 10th with OSu talking a big ol crap on the field. But jumping UCF on an off week and they won, now that's just icing on the cake.

We were just home on a bye week eating cheeseburgers

gatorplank

Jul 28, 2017
Stoops beat a rebuilding program in its second game under a new coach. Mullen beat a top 5 LSU team. I think the upward trajectory of the Gators in such a short time makes Mullen coach of the year.

Jack o' Diamonds

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2015
Stoops beat a rebuilding program in its second game under a new coach. Mullen beat a top 5 LSU team. I think the upward trajectory of the Gators in such a short time makes Mullen coach of the year.
Kiss of death....

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I kinda wished we had dropped to like 23 or something due to the bye week.....don't really care about rankings for another couple of weeks.....hope that chip doesn't fall off our shoulders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.