Our OL - This is not trick photography...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The days of lining up against a Mac or Sunbelt team and being the team with the smaller OL are over.

Big Stone forsythe was ferocious on tape. If Taylor, Heggie and Stone are all ready to play some minutes this year, we could be in much better shape than I expected a few months ago.

Last edited:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Cool.

For those of us who don't have faces or jersey numbers memorized, do you care to share who she's standing next to? Or do you want us to look it up?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Cool.

For those of us who don't have faces or jersey numbers memorized, do you care to share who she's standing next to? Or do you want us to look it up?

There's a hint at the bottom of his shorts.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Where are the rest of the pics?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Anybody heard anything about Sandifer? I hoped he would be at least where we're hearing Taylor is now since it's his second year in the program. Also does anyone know if Heggie is pushing McCoy at center?

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
He was a huge factor in West Orange beating Apopka last year. He and Martez Ivey were huge competitors in high school. Now we have them together on the same line. I say both play at the next level.

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Anybody heard anything about Sandifer? I hoped he would be at least where we're hearing Taylor is now since it's his second year in the program. Also does anyone know if Heggie is pushing McCoy at center?

Heggie almost looked slim yesterday. He is very excited being a gator and his family 'were' Seminole fans. I won't be surprised if Ivey, Forsythe & Heggie make our OL problems disappear. Coach Mac has the makings of a great OL in place. We will be able to run the ball this year bar injuries.

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014

I am pretty sure he was wearing a boot yesterday.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I hope he is a starter in the first game or shortly thereafter. He also needs to be one of the first guys stepping off the bus in road games.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
These guys are still really young and need a couple of years in the weight room. I expect that our oline will still be in the bottom half of the SEC this year. The good news is it won't be the absolute worst like it was last year. 2017 is when I expect these guys to really start to become a team strength.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.