P.K. Sam arrested, in jail where he belongs

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
P.K. Sam sounds like item #4 on the menu at Rub Tum Thai.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
If only our secondary could have locked him up on 4th and forever. :facepalm:

This all day. Shouldn’t have even been that close, but fumbles or not, and Sam or not, our “rush 3 prevent” lost that game on that play.

Dammit that night still makes me angry.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
From one of the comments below the article Ox posted.......

"Poor dude did nothing in the NFL but still becomes a national news story."
:lmao2:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The guy's collegiate career was so unillustrious that Wiki contributors decided it wasn't even worth going into.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
If only our secondary could have locked him up on 4th and forever. :facepalm:

This all day. Shouldn’t have even been that close, but fumbles or not, and Sam or not, our “rush 3 prevent” lost that game on that play.

Dammit that night still makes me angry.

Was this the “Swindle at the Swamp”? If so, sad to say that covering him on 4th down and preventing the catch wouldn’t have mattered...the zebras would have come up with another BS call, maybe pass interference, and given the game to the Noles regardless. Crime of the decade occurred that night.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Was this the “Swindle at the Swamp”? If so, sad to say that covering him on 4th down and preventing the catch wouldn’t have mattered...the zebras would have come up with another BS call, maybe pass interference, and given the game to the Noles regardless. Crime of the decade occurred that night.

I have heard numerous national sportscasters and radio guys say that is the only game they have ever seen that the refs actually altered the outcome

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I have heard numerous national sportscasters and radio guys say that is the only game they have ever seen that the refs actually altered the outcome

Yeah, it was a real screw job. The refs had to have placed bets on that game.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
There would have been a PI call there, or something else, the game was fixed, if replay existed back then we win by at least 35.
Replay was put into place because of that game. It was historical.

I’ve never been that angry after a game, before or since. Had I actually been in the stadium I probably would have been arrested. Seeing those scumbags run around the field holding the gator head up to the crowd was just too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.