Pasty's Stoole's Sh!ts & Feces: The Missouri Game

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
I actually went to Pasty's home once. I noticed there were white windowless vans all up and down the street, but I didn't put 2 and 2 together at the time.
Were they offering free candy...er... I mean free filament??

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
How’s that? He’s hilarious.
There were some implications in it that weren't exactly politically correct. In fact, if Gatorchatter was based in California I'd have protestors 12 deep outside my front door demanding we were shut down. You have a tendency to be.....uh....sensitive to certain issues most of the rest of us are not. Hence my surprise.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There were some implications in it that weren't exactly politically correct. In fact, if Gatorchatter was based in California I'd have protestors 12 deep outside my front door demanding we were shut down. You have a tendency to be.....uh....sensitive to certain issues most of the rest of us are not. Hence my surprise.
Huh? I’m not politically correct. I just like coming to the board to talk about the Gators and this university I love. Not to hear somebody making political jabs because it somehow defines them.

I get enough of it on TV and my texts. If I get one more political text I may lose my mind.

Until 10 years ago I was friends with so many different people and none of us even talked about any of this political garbage. Now I see how it pervades so many of their everyday social media posts. And it’s jaded me against them.

It’s out of control. Why should I care what party you vote for? There’s so much hate now. If everyone shut up about it we could get back to being families again.

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
Huh? I’m not politically correct. I just like coming to the board to talk about the Gators and this university I love. Not to hear somebody making political jabs because it somehow defines them.

I get enough of it on TV and my texts. If I get one more political text I may lose my mind.

Until 10 years ago I was friends with so many different people and none of us even talked about any of this political garbage. Now I see how it pervades so many of their everyday social media posts. And it’s jaded me against them.

It’s out of control. Why should I care what party you vote for? There’s so much hate now. If everyone shut up about it we could get back to being families again.
unimpressed michael keaton GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.