Pat Dooley reads Gatorchatter!

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
From his latest article:

"However you celebrated Thanksgiving, I certainly am thankful for all of the people in my life, my family and friends and all of the readers and listeners except the ones who think I'm a tool. Oh, what the heck, bring it in, all of you. Group hug."

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
barkley-sleep.gif

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
What should we expect. Dooley has such poor access to sources he has to rely on message boards. Constantly gets scooped when he (or the local paper) should have inside access and breaking all articles/issues that are related to UF. It's pretty bad when they get scooped. Guess he can always call SOS and drop that dime. Maybe a ipod play list.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
All sports writers read message boards. They rely on them for much of their material. Bianca admits it.

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
All sports writers read message boards. They rely on them for much of their material. Bianca admits it.

Well, then somebody should tell Robbie Andreu its ok to do it. I'd rather slit my wrists and sit in a hot bath than read his personal musings about Florida sports. The Gainesville Sun hasn't had a decent sports writer since Ed Aschoff and that's not saying much.

Zach was better than Dooley.

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I think Kevin Brockway is a good writer. He provides analysis and objectivity without discussing his personal life like we care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.