Patriots up to Their Old Video Tricks Again

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Hopefully Ronald Darby is somehow caught up in it and banned from football forever. Then arrested.
Can’t believe they got caught again. And it wouldn’t surprise me if Belichek didn’t know but I guarantee you his fleet of staffers did. Probably use it to develop game plans that are passed up to the coaches.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Can’t believe they got caught again. And it wouldn’t surprise me if Belichek didn’t know but I guarantee you his fleet of staffers did. Probably use it to develop game plans that are passed up to the coaches.

At some point it’s enough. I respect what they’ve accomplished over the last 20 years. But there seems to always be something amiss. How many allegations or infractions have they had? Tough to ignore.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
At some point it’s enough. I respect what they’ve accomplished over the last 20 years. But there seems to always be something amiss. How many allegations or infractions have they had? Tough to ignore.
It’s funny how ESPN completely ignores the pattern when they proclaim their greatness. And don’t get me wrong - I believe Brady/BB are great - but you can’t ignore the continued pattern of discretions that could directly lead to an advantage. I’m sure other teams try stuff but no one does it more than the Pats.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Non-issue. Just searching for a story.

NVGator
Orange Park, Fl.
None, they all suck.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying!

Nothing Burger..

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Just seems hard to believe they would risk doing this to prepare for the 1-11 Bengals.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Just seems hard to believe they would risk doing this to prepare for the 1-11 Bengals.
This really is the point. Given all the fallout last time, why would you risk it again? To get an edge on the worst team in the league? It doesn’t make much sense. They may actually be telling the truth this time, but like the boy who cried “wolf”, no one will believe them.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Maybe they have been doing to everyone, just the Bengals staff is the one that caught them. Who knows...… If they were doing it for a schitty team like Donkey's favorite Bengals... they would do it for anyone.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe some of you Pats haters should actually read the articles before spouting off.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Patriots' footage of Bengals' sideline aired on TV

just to add to this thread. Not sure how the Pats don't get the hammer. Everyone knows in that organization what is acceptable and what isn't.

Goodell is going to really give it to them. The other team are sick of their ****. Drop the hammer like you do the players Rog.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe they have been doing to everyone, just the Bengals staff is the one that caught them. Who knows...… If they were doing it for a schitty team like Donkey's favorite Bengals... they would do it for anyone.
That would be easy to figure out. Just ask each team they've played if they allowed the Patriots' video crew into their press box prior to playing them. If it's a one-time deal, then it wouldn't have happened to anyone else.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
well if you wanted to record them surreptitiously you could do so just by walking around if and hiding a couple of small cameras and microphones on you. they could easily be hidden in a jacket, large shirt, hat, belt buckle, cell phone, whatever.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator