PD's Postulations on Chip Kelly debacle and Mullen hire

MotownGator

Legacy member
BANNED
Jul 19, 2014
Michigan did all these upgrades around 2009. They spent money on Football stadium upgrades as well as Basketball. What are the returns? They are a tad above us and that is it. Quit bitching about facilities and stadiums. Michigan State has none of these but still have a better product in the last decade than Michigan or us. Heck Michigan wants to spend 300+ million of Ross money for more upgrades in the next few years.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

Again, you dont have to suck it up, you can just quit watching and supporting the program. Tell me, what can you do about the hire?

MotownGator

Legacy member
BANNED
Jul 19, 2014
We are not in top 5 in Football are we? They will be breaking ground on a new football facility soon. Rumored to be 100 million. Will be one of the best in the land.

MotownGator

Legacy member
BANNED
Jul 19, 2014
They got Rich Rod that year and we saw the difference. Then they got a fat bastard that about killed the program. Now, they have an ahole that still loses to Michigan State and OSU. Just a tad better than us.

MotownGator

Legacy member
BANNED
Jul 19, 2014
This is why I like SOS. He needs no stinking technology or IPF. He will draw plays on the sand and have em' boys go execute it. Coach em' up and play ball.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Donkey’s been that way for the past 8+ years - why would he change now?
:bart:
That's true Law was very unhappy even in 2008 when we were beating everyone by 40. He always despised the spread option and resented the fact we were winning with it.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
:waiting:

I might add that continuously complaining about something you have zero control of and cant change is a loser mentality.....

MotownGator

Legacy member
BANNED
Jul 19, 2014
That's true Law was very unhappy even in 2008 when we were beating everyone by 40. He always despised the spread option and resented the fact we were winning with it.
I think some people enjoy watching sad movies. Law might be one of them. He finds misery in everything.

NetEngGator

Nov 5, 2017
PD on GC is a dweeb who probably talks to himself in the shower to come up with some weird version of reality until he thinks it is true. He is the epitome of that piece of crap site. He has no knowledge of what actually happened yet seems to be able to write a graduate school length dissertation about how he thinks it went down?

With that said ... I am glad CK didn't come to UF. I think he bolts UCLA sooner than later and leaves them high and dry.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The problem with the Michigan explanation, is that we last upgraded our facilities in 2008 as well... how many Conference Champions and National Titles have you seen for either team since 2008? Alabama changed the game in 2007-09, facilities are now more important, because kids are looking for them. An elite coach can work with dated facilities, but we are well past dated in the facilities department.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
:dunno: Then why does one subject one's self to this? If it causes so much unhappiness, turn it off and walk away... Easy peasy. No need to constantly bash EVERY single thing the team does even before results are in.. JFC, I am beginning to think he is just a troll.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Kinda think we dodged a bullet with Kelly.
This was my opinion from the start... Dude has proven to have Zero loyalty and i had no idea he had "changed his mind" so many times... I just knew he was not a fit here and would bolt at the first opportunity.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

You still havent answered any of my questions but I didnt expect you to. If it interrupts any complaining, it just doesnt work does it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.