PD's Postulations on Chip Kelly debacle and Mullen hire

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member

We all feel the same. We are simply hoping he does good. We dont have a choice. He will be here for years.

StPeteGator

Curious to hear your answer to the question, who should SS have hired instead of Dan Mullen? Also, Mullenocrity? You do understand the guy won a NC after the last play he called coaching for the Gators? That's pretty NOT mediocre.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member

Bro, Miss State returns 18 starters and it's a road game! Plus his ex players and the fans will be hungry for a W.

Btw, I sent you a PM.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member

Pull your head out of the sand. We're showing recruits pictures of facilities that will be finished 2, 3 years from now. It's an issue and will continue to be until they're built and occupied.

GatorCatsi

¡No más tacos gratis!
Lifetime Member
I can easily find a coach with a better 2016 record who would be a worse choice to coach the Gators.
You're literally saying Mullen should be the last person considered for the job.
That's nonsense.

PaterLacerta

Who’s Your Daddy?
Pull your head out of the sand. We're showing recruits pictures of facilities that will be finished 2, 3 years from now. It's an issue and will continue to be until they're built and occupied.
I get it. You'll never be happy. Sucks to be you.

PaterLacerta

Who’s Your Daddy?
Yeah, that's what I said. There's a message board for people like you, it's called Swamp Gas
It's hard to draw any other conclusion, bro. The bricks won't be laid any faster today because of you've got a beef with decisions that have since been corrected.

Last edited:

AnObfuscator

Lifetime Member

I haven't heard any updates on these plans for months. The first link says, regarding the standalone football complex:
Current plans are to break ground on new facility in December of 2017 with a completion date targeted for the opening of fall camp in 2019.

It's almost December. Is that still on schedule to happen?

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator