Percy Harvin visits UF staff meeting

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Pretty sure this was a joke from Ox

Glad it's a joke....but there's been many athletes who gained a ton of weight after their careers ended.

I'm surprised there wasn't more made of this visit by the media.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Don't know how Percy handled his affairs, but it is in times like this that you may wish you had been nicer to people on your way up.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member

Curious how Billy G felt about this....

giphy.gif

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Yup, moved out and sold his Gville house. Allegedly the neighbors were glad he left with his tude...lol...in fairness I know a few cranky old folks in that hood.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Don't know how Percy handled his affairs, but it is in times like this that you may wish you had been nicer to people on your way up.
There is zero chance Percy Harvins is ever going to coach anywhere. You people are silly. He isn't that bright even if he did manage to not be a total azzhole.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
There is zero chance Percy Harvins is ever going to coach anywhere. You people are silly. He isn't that bright even if he did manage to not be a total azzhole.
Well, there is no way to test your hypothesis, unless you can suggest how we might discover how to separate his azzholeness from his lack of intelligence.
Btw, you are aware that it is possible to make points in a discussion without insulting people, are you not?

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Merry Christmas counselor.............I hope you have five stars over flowing your stocking............mostly def linemen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator