Peyton clean? Lies!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If suspect parcels were delivered to Peyton's address, even if posted to his wife, he is not beyond suspect. ??
... and who hushed up the story about Peyton's wife putting that UPS-guy in the hospital ?

dphgator96

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
If suspect parcels were delivered to Peyton's address, even if posted to his wife, he is not beyond suspect. ??
... and who hushed up the story about Peyton's wife putting that UPS-guy in the hospital ?

James Comey did not find enough evidence to indict him

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
James Comey did not find enough evidence to indict him

Comey had enough evidence but he just didn't feel like "There was intent to break the rules."

I can't wait for my opportunity to apply the Clinton Clause whenever I get into trouble

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The reason he retired, is so that it would go away. The NFL doesn't want to have anything on him at this point.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sure the NFL spent at least $20 investihgting this...just like deflate gate.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
This is no surprise. It's Peyton Manning, Archie Manning's son and the NFL herarchy is a tight little network of relationships.. Conclusion reached before "investigation".. He could be snorting and shooting up on the sideline and it wouldn't matter.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Would that be 4HGH in this case?

How the hell do you have 16 posts but 22 likes? And why don't I know who you are? Obviously you're much more liked than I am. You need to post more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.