Piniero: I just want to change the kicking game

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm glad he won't be scoring points for Alabama.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
He's gunna be a good one. Usually you see the kicking group on the sideline just talking to each other and keeping to themselves. I bet this guy will be a complete change from that. A leader, getting players hyped up on the sideline, and really giving both offense and defense faith that their efforts will be worth something. Take it to the bank, it will be a kicker to unite and take the Gators to the promise land.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
A leader, getting players hyped up on the sideline
Dude, you know I love you, but Piniero is a soccer player who doesn't know how to put on pads yet. I think you are getting a little ahead of yourself claiming he is the kicking version of Tebow.

Let's see if he can actually do it with 300 lb men trying to maim him before we annoint him the Messiah.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Dude, you know I love you, but Piniero is a soccer player who doesn't know how to put on pads yet. I think you are getting a little ahead of yourself claiming he is the kicking version of Tebow.

Let's see if he can actually do it with 300 lb men trying to maim him before we annoint him the Messiah.

Plenty of years ago, there was a high school soccer player, from Jacksonville, who kicked for
Clemson. Was a leading FG kicker. Kicked 10+ years for the Broncos, name David Treadwell.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Interesting. In the meantime, there were 100 million soccer players who didn't.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014

Damn it Law let me have my moment. It's not every decade we get to be excited about a kicker.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like they're having welcome fun with Pineiro ... plus jubilation. That's
something that's too long been missing around here.

Yeahhh, but how good is he at fake FGs ?

TaterGator

Mmmm Taters
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2014
It looks to me like they were trying to distract him to put him in a more game like scenario. Then excitement from the one guy jumping on him.

gatorjohn

Founding Member
Rev
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
What I really want to know is how he will react after he misses one in a game!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Jeebus! That was from 60 yards and hit halfway up the net!

:shocked3:

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I have no idea what he's going to do once he gets into a game and the heat is turned up but I'm happy as hell we got him. Hopefully Mac keeps him away from Hardin so none of his shi*tyness rubs off on Pineiro :lol:

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So what is Hardin up to, crying in the corner? Watch, "someone" will anonymously turn him in to the NCAA for PEDs.

(C'mon.... It's a joke.... easy with the dislikes)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator