Piniero Kicking One in the UF IPF

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hardin has been diagnosed with Matt Patchen disease. He was hurt getting out of bed.

He is unable to practice at this time.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
winning.gif

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but remember this guy and his videos?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
One glaring difference. Eddie will never have to face the Muschamp angry stare of death to screw up his head for the rest of his life.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
One glaring difference. Eddie will never have to face the Muschamp angry stare of death to screw up his head for the rest of his life.
Agreed. Hardin obviously has the pysical tools to do the job, but he's all messed up in the head. Something happened to him along the way.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Watching both on video = maybe our PKs should wear shorts & t-shirt, no pads, as uniform?

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Let's remember that kickers with good hype usually turn out to be good. Hardin is the exception to the rule. The guy wasted his opportunities by staying out late getting high. He is a cancer to the team and should be eradicated. Also it's not hard to see where he might of had an adverse influence on Grier off the field, keeping them both out of Mac's favor.

Last edited:

GatorMan5K

Gatorologist
Lifetime Member
Oct 9, 2014
There is one very big difference between those videos, Hardin is kicking from a tee like a kickoff, while Piniero is kicking from the ground with the ball held. Two totally different kicks.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Not true, he'll have to see it once a year but instead of feeling awful once the stare comes out, he'll laugh and point like the rest of us will be doing :lol2:

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hardin has decided to take up soccer. Here's a highlight of him.

G8RATL

Master of My Domain
Aug 14, 2015
I just hope that all this hype doesn't turn into a highly touted #1 guy Brantley/Driskell situation. Let's watch the kid in a game and let him prove himself there. I'll take the promise of this kid over the known failure of Harden but we've had our share of other highly touted failures.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I just hope that all this hype doesn't turn into a highly touted #1 guy Brantley/Driskell situation. Let's watch the kid in a game and let him prove himself there. I'll take the promise of this kid over the known failure of Harden but we've had our share of other highly touted failures.
We've the whole regular season to face reality. Right now it's visions of a final second 70 yard FG against the clowns for a 48-0 win with Odell Kickem Pineiro moon-walking off the field right in front of the FSU bench and doing a double handed Tomahawk chop in Sebastian Janikowski's face.

G8RATL

Master of My Domain
Aug 14, 2015
We've the whole regular season to face reality. Right now it's visions of a final second 70 yard FG against the clowns for a 48-0 win with Odell Kickem Pineiro moon-walking off the field right in front of the FSU bench and doing a double handed Tomahawk chop in Sebastian Janikowski's face.

LOL...nice vision! I'd pay good money to see the moon walking victory over the clowns!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.