Players have bags that are too small and soft for cornhole

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Wouldn’t the problem be solved if the tournament/competition supplied the bags?
:lol: My friend, clearly you aren't versed in the intricacies of cornhole. This isn't baseball or football where you just play with the balls they give you. This is more like golf where there are all kinds of different balls, and as long as your balls are within regulation, you can play with them. Guys prefer all different kinds of balls for a variety of reasons. Color, texture, soft feel etc are all important factors in choosing your favorite balls.

CaseyGator

Ox’s Favorite Poster
Sep 13, 2016
:lol: My friend, clearly you aren't versed in the intricacies of cornhole. This isn't baseball or football where you just play with the balls they give you. This is more like golf where there are all kinds of different balls, and as long as your balls are within regulation, you can play with them. Guys prefer all different kinds of balls for a variety of reasons. Color, texture, soft feel etc are all important factors in choosing your favorite balls.

Man, and all these years I’ve just been playing with the balls I’ve been given. I learn so much here.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
You’re right. In fact I find it idiotic this is even a controversy. It’s corn hole for Gods sake. A fun activity when drinking to be sure, but serious competition? Please.

LaylaGator

Born to Hate Florida State
Lifetime Member
Feb 28, 2021
WARNING: You may catch MonkeyPox by simply reading this thread. Beware primates from the Left Coast.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

There is no surprise that you know what kind of balls some guys prefer.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Beavis And Butthead 90S Tv GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online