POLL: How many total passing/rushing yards for Treon?

Just wanted to see what we expect out of Treon this weekend . . .

• Over 200 yards passing, over 50 yards rushing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Over 200 yards passing, under 50 yards rushing

• 100-200 yards passing, over 50 yards rushing

• 100-200 yards passing, under 50 yards rushing

• Under 100 yards passing, over 50 yards rushing

• Under 100 yards passing, under 50 yards rushing

• Total voters

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Treon will make one, maybe two mistakes in the first half, and Dunce will pull him in favor of JD. Book it.

GatorSteve

Founding Member
Lounge Lizard
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Ah...a point of optimism. I think Treon is going to look good if he is given a game plan to win. I live in the middle GA and the game has been a running joke for a little over a week. I hope Treon can shut them up. I am never cool with losing to the leghumpers no matter what the stakes. Ron Zook's greatest Gator moment was his last game.

DeltaGlamma

Born a Gator
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
GatorSteve;n93083 said:
Ah...a point of optimism. I think Treon is going to look good if he is given a game plan to win. I live in the middle GA and the game has been a running joke for a little over a week. I hope Treon can shut them up. I am never cool with losing to the leghumpers no matter what the stakes. Ron Zook's greatest Gator moment was his last game.

yes!

Not sure if this is reality or my greatest gator hope,but I'm on board :)

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
GatorSteve;n93083 said:
I hate to keep raining on everybody's parade but why would he suddenly be given a game plan to win? Has Muschamp been hiding a winning game plan just for this game?

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
threatmatrix;n93087 said:
I hate to keep raining on everybody's parade but why would he suddenly be given a game plan to win? Has Muschamp been hiding a winning game plan just for this game?

Right?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I wish I was more optimistic but I just can't envision a scenario where Treon overcomes not just his inexperience, our poor receiver play, our inconsistent o-line play, or our inconsistent run game, but most importantly the incompetence on the sideline that we have from top to bottom with this coaching staff. I think expecting a true freshman to deal with all those on-field factors plus overcome the adversity on the sideline requires a little more optimism than I can muster up at this point. I really hope he surprises me.

190 air, 40 ground.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n93485 said:
190 air, 40 ground.
I'd be stunned if he managed 190 yards passing. He'll run more than pass. 75 to 125 yards passing, 50 to 80 yards rushing.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n93595 said:
I'd be stunned if he managed 190 yards passing. He'll run more than pass. 75 to 125 yards passing, 50 to 80 yards rushing.

That was me doing my best optimism attempt. Your prediction will probably be closer. In the end I dont think it matters if it's 190 or 90 though, I just dont see us beating the butt sniffers or any other competent team as long as this dwag is at the helm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator