Featured POLL: What do you want most for Christmas?

What would you want most for Christmas?

• Willie Taggart gets lifetime contract

Votes: 62 43.7%
  • Jim McElwain arrested on multiple felony charges

Votes: 13 9.2%
  • Will Muschamp suddenly fired for something humiliating

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Jeremy Foley literally dragged off UF campus screaming on live TV

Votes: 46 32.4%
  • A video emerging of Nick Saban dressing up in drag

Votes: 17 12.0%

• Total voters

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
I would like a bj from Christmas Vacation era Beverly DeAngelo.

If I can't have that then I suppose titanium stem and seatpost to go on my Lynskey GR Pro along with entry into Dirty Kanza.

If I can't have that then I suppose Foley getting dragged off campus thing will work.

+10 points for making me look up Lynskey GR Pro and Dirty Kanza. The 'pro' and 'dirty kanza' made me fear they were prostate related. "Titanium stem" only made it worse. Imagine my horror and disgust when I discovered they were both associated with competitive bike riding. *shudder*. How...awful. :ugh::ugh:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And to see something naked :ohboy:
readImage

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Not to watch the 1980 Fla/Ga game on the SEC network again, it's like a train wreck I can't look away. I was a 12 year old in Jax at the time
i'm glad I didn't see it and didn't care at the time. Watching the last two years have been bad enough.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Foley in a route. He's still a big part of the reason we continue to lag and put money elsewhere. If you don't think he's pulling strings and continuing to drag this program down, then you don't know Foley. Flushing him and the rest of his ilk still in the front office will be the first real sign we are serious about getting back in the game.
Speaking of which, is that clown still on the FL payroll or what?

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
None of the above would be my choice. Some things I might like is for us to dominate the state of Florida in recruiting, getting almost every student we desired. Next I would like to see a massive fund raising situation so that when / if college sports has a decline in revenue we don't have a debt issue. I would like to see UF have a program for away games, tickets, hotel, party, and perhaps some transportation.

For myself a move to Florida would be great, not happening, but great.
Where do you live Chief?

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Jeremy Foley proclaiming that we aren't getting into an arms race
Yeah, one of those near sighted, self important bozos that can't read the tea leaves. He never saw, and still doesn't, the important of FOOTBALL to the athletic department. Just the opposite of Saban, who insisted that the entire Bama regime -- including accademia -- be united around the football program when he was hired. Of course, their AD agreed and the rest is history.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
+10 points for making me look up Lynskey GR Pro and Dirty Kanza. The 'pro' and 'dirty kanza' made me fear they were prostate related. "Titanium stem" only made it worse. Imagine my horror and disgust when I discovered they were both associated with competitive bike riding. *shudder*. How...awful. :ugh::ugh:

Ain't she purdy! And she would be much purdier with the Ti stem and seatpost!

46415020_2181915028508895_2870661303473537024_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator