Position chart by year breakdown

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
4266794.jpg

From our friend Goldkamp. See more here lorida.247sports.com/Board/14/Contents/An-early-look-at-scholarship-numbers-for-2017-43486719

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This list also excludes the walk ons who were awarded scholarships (and rightfully so)

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty sure he got hurt as an EE and had surgery (labrum?)
He's played in at least one game every year so he would need to apply for an extra year of eligibility. I didn't think he'd already done that and was wondering if I missed it.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He's played in at least one game every year so he would need to apply for an extra year of eligibility. I didn't think he'd already done that and was wondering if I missed it.
Just looked him up on the UF website, and they have him listed as a Sr. For some reason I thought he missed a season to injury early on at UF. Maybe 247 is assuming he'll be granted a medical RS for 2015? Where's Crete when you need him.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Just looked him up on the UF website, and they have him listed as a Sr. For some reason I thought he missed a season to injury early on at UF. Maybe 247 is assuming he'll be granted a medical RS for 2015? Where's Crete when you need him.
That's right. Article says it assumes a med redshirt will be granted.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If Mac only has around 22 spots for 2017, he's going to have to kill it or guys on here are going to freak out.

So we start with 12 open spots, who else leaves to get us to 22?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That chart is FULL of people who need to go. Not many seats unless he goes Saban on all the Wortons, Sousas and Mikes.

It's also full of problems like calling Ancrum and Polite DTs.

It's also a problem for people who think that loading up on 3 stars this year then just recruiting better next year is the answer.

Last edited:

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That chart is FULL of people who need to go. Not many seats unless he goes Saban on all the Wortons, Sousas and Mikes.

It's also full of problems like calling Ancrum and Polite DTs.

It's also a problem for people who think that loading up on 3 stars this year then just recruiting better next year is the answer.
I thought Zuniga (who he has listed under DE) was the only one last year projected to play DT. And he's still only listed at 263.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I thought Zuniga (who he has listed under DE) was the only one last year projected to play DT. And he's still only listed at 263.
I actually think Zuniga is going to be the other bookend opposite Jefferson, and we may have the best two pass rushing DEs in the league this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.