Possible Depth Chart (Andreu)

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Local radio guy her in Jax, Brady Ackerman, said he was at every single practice this spring. He said Massey has already locked up that spot in the slot. It was also his opinion that Ivey would be starting at RT because either Desir-Jones or Sandifer would be starting at LG.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Local radio guy her in Jax, Brady Ackerman, said he was at every single practice this spring. He said Massey has already locked up that spot in the slot. It was also his opinion that Ivey would be starting at RT because either Desir-Jones or Sandifer would be starting at LG.

Take anything Brady says w/ a grain of salt. He's very knowledgeable, but is half in the bag most of the time. When he sobers up he's more reliable.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Where does CeCe start? In front of Ivie or Sherit?

Is Fullwood a WR starter?
In front of either. But he probably gets more snaps than them as a back up to both.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Where does CeCe start? In front of Ivie or Sherit?

Is Fullwood a WR starter?

I would put Cece in front of Sherit, but I don't disagree with what you guys just mentioned.

I'd have Fulwood and Cleveland battle for the spot opposite AC.

And get Massey to try KR, too.

srivet

Founding Member
Just another fan
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This is the best group of QB's that we've had since the Tebow days, which says a lot about how bad we've been at QB the last 6 years. I personally think Del Rio will be really good, and everyone else mentioned is a better option than Treon.
Still, however, unproven; hence the (?).

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Is Treon the 3rd best slot receiver on the team? I thought he was a naturally gifted athlete that should have been running the ball on every down last year.
I feel ya. I thought Grier ran the ball better last year. He was very good at deciding when to take off. It's probably the thing I will miss about him the most. That being said, LDR can be better at reading the defense and getting the ball to the receivers. Although not as fast as WG, he moves around well enough to make a play if he makes good choices.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Cece is gonna start on the opposite side of Cox if they wanna put their best 4 linemen on the field

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This is the best group of QB's that we've had since the Tebow days, which says a lot about how bad we've been at QB the last 6 years. I personally think Del Rio will be really good, and everyone else mentioned is a better option than Treon.
Did you say the same thing about Bailey, Sousa, Fullwood and company? I remember hoping that group would be special.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
With all the anticipation at WR I think Bailey is going to surprise many.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Still, however, unproven; hence the (?).

Yeah I get it. BUT....UF is far better off when those 4 guys stepped on campus than a healthy, not suspended, Freon. We do need some games to validate this.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Only boots I want to hear about are about Eddie and Townsend..

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Not sure how much validity this has; having Worton our at WR when in reality he is more of an inside slot guy as well as having Fulwood a starter.

Not going to happen; Cleveland will be starter

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Did you say the same thing about Bailey, Sousa, Fullwood and company? I remember hoping that group would be special.

I might have but it was so long ago that I honestly don't remember. I know I haven't given any of those players any thought in the last few years.

You don't think this group of QB's are better than a combination of Brantley, Driskel, Murphy, Mornhinweg, and/or Harris? I don't know Del Rio is better than Grier or not. He's at least a seemingly more intelligent and mature than Grier; but I feel much better about the depth than in the past with the addition of Appleby. Who knows how Franks will turn out, and it's too soon to right off Trask. Even if Trask turns out to be nothing more than a decent backup in his career, the last 6 years showed how valuable a decent backup can be.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Seriously, out of that whole group I'm thinking Massey will be the one to break out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.