Pouncey's accused of assault

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Chicks with sticks at a club in Miami? Say it ain't so!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
As much as I lived Urban as our HBC. I'm glad he's gone. We were in the verge of a 90s Nebraska criminal enterprise.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Miami used to say that you needed some of that "thug" element. Maybe they weren't all wrong.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Reading makes me suspicious. He gets hit multiple times and ignores it? No hospital time? Not believable!

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I've always thought the Poncey's were immature. They should stay away from that club.

JC_Gator

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
@onlygators now claims the Pounceys were not involved.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
So after bashing the Pounceys and Urban Meyer, we find out they did nothing. Nice.

We were damn lucky to have the Pounceys. Incredible players. Hell, Mike is now the highest paid center in the NFL.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Sooner or later though, these two should learn to stay away from problem places and people. Their track record in this area is sketchy.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;13057 said:
So after bashing the Pounceys and Urban Meyer, we find out they did nothing. Nice. We were damn lucky to have the Pounceys. Incredible players. Hell, Mike is now the highest paid center in the NFL.

Don't get me wrong. I wouldn't trade that brief time with Meyer at the helm for any anything. BUT I think it needed to end when it did. Our program got rogue as hell. I think it's somewhat possible to discipline these kids while they're still young and malleable. And not allow the entitlement to run so rampant that it tears a team apart (2010) and then they carry that dip****ness into their professional careers.

But again Urban's run at the helm of our program is the most dominant run in UF history and I greatly value that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator