Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The DBs are lockdown. Cleveland looks like he's really struggling

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Don't like hearing about all those pass drops but it sounded like Callaway made a great catch early.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I know everyone was all about Thompson this summer but I got a feeling it'll be cronk and Scarlett we are cheering on Saturdays this fall.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
So Anzalone is being held out again it appears? Unbelievable if that is the case.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
I know everyone was all about Thompson this summer but I got a feeling it'll be cronk and Scarlett we are cheering on Saturdays this fall.

^ I've said this all along.

Thompson's numbers were never really eye-popping and he struggled with ball security. I think he will be a great short yardage back and I've maintained that since the beginning.

Give me Cronk and Scarlett as the two headed monster with Thompson coming in to get us the critical first downs

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
^ I've said this all along.

Thompson's numbers were never really eye-popping and he struggled with ball security. I think he will be a great short yardage back and I've maintained that since the beginning.

Give me Cronk and Scarlett as the two headed monster with Thompson coming in to get us the critical first downs

Mac could even use Appleby for that a little with how strong a runner he is especially if Thompson is too much of a fumbler once the season starts. It makes the defense have to be a little more honest on those 3rd/4th and very shorts.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Mac could even use Appleby for that a little with how strong a runner he is especially if Thompson is too much of a fumbler once the season starts. It makes the defense have to be a little more honest on those 3rd/4th and very shorts.

I think we will see Appleby for some packages...zone read against teams with slower DE's would be good for redzone or certain situations

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Grad school? Good for him! It sure would be nice if he could stay healthy AND play for two more seasons and leave UF with a Masters degree in hand. Not many student athletes ever do that. Not that I expect that to happen...if he has a good season and stays healthy I would expect him to enter the draft. But I can dream can't I ?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I heard Debose got his PhD before leaving...
Puhleese. Debose could spend 12 years at Clown State and struggle to attain an associates degree. Let's not pretend the kid wasn't dumber than a box of rocks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.