Praying for Help at UT

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He's Gator bait as long as he coaches there.
:chomp:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
A traitor? 99% of you would give your left nut to be an assistant coach for a CFB team - regardless of where.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
A traitor? 99% of you would give your left nut to be an assistant coach for a CFB team - regardless of where.
It's rivalry week - so he's a traitor, this week.
Next week, he's UTs RB coach and I'm happy for him (as long as we win on Saturday and his RBs don't run all over us like last year). ;)

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

This exactly. He is doing his job and wants to succeed. I have no issue with that.

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Huh? Just because we're sports fans does not mean we all want to be actual coaches.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
OK. You're the one percent.
He's actually probably the 0.1%. If I could make close to $500K a year, I'd move to Knoxville and coach whatever they wanted me to coach. Work for 5 years and then retire. Y'all could call me a traitor and I wouldn't care.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He's actually probably the 0.1%. If I could make close to $500K a year, I'd move to Knoxville and coach whatever they wanted me to coach. Work for 5 years and then retire. Y'all could call me a traitor and I wouldn't care.

Ain't this the truth.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Just think how great it would be to have an RB coach named Emmitt Smith ... hell, he'd be
able to help coach the OL also. Think about the RB recruits we'd get. Is there an offer Emmitt
can't refuse; I know he has many irons in the fire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.