Preacher Richt on Twitter

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
To be fair we did the same thing for a kicker a few years back. Hopefully they don't solve their problem as well as we did with Eddie.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
They had a RB who would have been a 4th SR, Joseph Yearby, but he could not live with himself seeing his high school teammate (Dalvin Cook) from Miami Central High, be a high draft pick, when he rushed for the same amount of yards in high school as Cook b/c they split time. But anyone who watched them play could see that Cook was the superior player. So Yearby rode the pine for the better part of 3 years and decided he was NFL ready. Did he even get drafted? Ego can be a huge detriment.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
They had a RB who would have been a 4th SR, Joseph Yearby, but he could not live with himself seeing his high school teammate (Dalvin Cook) from Miami Central High, be a high draft pick, when he rushed for the same amount of yards in high school as Cook b/c they split time. But anyone who watched them play could see that Cook was the superior player. So Yearby rode the pine for the better part of 3 years and decided he was NFL ready. Did he even get drafted? Ego can be a huge detriment.

I think it was more of him crying about Walton getting the carries over him this past season. Richt didn't give the ball to Yearby much as the season went on. Miami also had another RB take off on them. I would think Walton will be the starter with Richt looking for some decent depth behind him. I see Yearby didn't even get signed as an undrafted free agent and NFL people were predicting this when it was announced he was going to be in the draft.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Has anyone reminded you that you can't spell SCUM without the UM?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I could just imagine you guys had Mac done this :lol2:

Well he kind of did at QB but just used the press instead of twitter to get the word out.

"“Being able to develop a guy is something we’ve been fortunate to do at a lot of stops along the way. At the same time, we’ve got to go with who’s going to give us the best opportunity to win ballgames.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator