Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n267797 said:
Alcohol- 1
Finkle- 0
I'm really glad you brought back that avatar. Never change it, bro.

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Our offense 38(and I want to say 45)
Our defense. 12

Their offense 3(lucky long kick hits upright and goes in)
Their defense 0

50 - 3

Coach Mac proves this isn't Muschamp ball.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
55-6

We kick one early, while JMac tries to build a lead. We kick one late when it's far out of reach, not to be a prick but to put the kicker in a game situation.
They get an early FG while our Defense is still settling in, and they get another before halftime when we switch QBs and have a turnover on our end. Our Defense never lets them inside the 20.

WG starts, gets 2 TD passes and an INT that doesn't hurt us. WG comes in, has the fumble that gives them the second FG but still manages to throw a TD as well. KT scores two rushing TDs (one goal line, one of about 18 yds). Jordan's each get a rushing TD in the second half. We almost have another TD on a kick return, and think we've found the next Percy Harvin only to be let down yet again (key suspect is D-Rob, as he turns out to be a really good WR and returner, but not a 'great' one). Waterboy spills orange Gatorade on JMac's white pants as a twofold omen - first, there is a reason why waterboys don't get scholarships (nobody ever sees that kid again on campus), and secondly people wonder "Why TF is JMac wearing white pants?" (he wears orange pants the following week, but still no socks).

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
TLB;n268506 said:
55-6

We kick one early, while JMac tries to build a lead. We kick one late when it's far out of reach, not to be a prick but to put the kicker in a game situation.
They get an early FG while our Defense is still settling in, and they get another before halftime when we switch QBs and have a turnover on our end. Our Defense never lets them inside the 20.

WG starts, gets 2 TD passes and an INT that doesn't hurt us. WG comes in, has the fumble that gives them the second FG but still manages to throw a TD as well. KT scores two rushing TDs (one goal line, one of about 18 yds). Jordan's each get a rushing TD in the second half. We almost have another TD on a kick return, and think we've found the next Percy Harvin only to be let down yet again (key suspect is D-Rob, as he turns out to be a really good WR and returner, but not a 'great' one). Waterboy spills orange Gatorade on JMac's white pants as a twofold omen - first, there is a reason why waterboys don't get scholarships (nobody ever sees that kid again on campus), and secondly people wonder "Why TF is JMac wearing white pants?" (he wears orange pants the following week, but still no socks).

Can you please be more specific?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
TLB;n269044 said:
My bad. I blame all the anti TH hype brainwashing me to have WG backed up by WG.
Good comeback, TLB.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Gator87;268633 said:
6-3, oh wait Muschamp's gone. Make that 45-3.

Really? We can settle out of court or you can pay dearly for your plagiarism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator