Projected Depth Chart

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
So Clayton is still 3rd string even after putting on weight and posting all his late night workouts talking about how dedicated he is. :banghead:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We managed to land about 12 defensive ends. 3rd is pretty good.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
when the kid came in as a 230 lb supposed DE, not LB, i had my doubts. so far they seem to be legitimate.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
So Clayton is still 3rd string even after putting on weight and posting all his late night workouts talking about how dedicated he is. :banghead:

Who's he supposed to be in front of? When Davis returns he'll be behind him too. This is a good thing...

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

I bet he gets to play a lot. He was giving Taylor fits at times in that spring game and he has been making a lot of plays in practice supposedly getting after the QB.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I bet he gets to play a lot. He was giving Taylor fits at times in that spring game and he has been making a lot of plays in practice supposedly getting after the QB.
He'll play plenty this year, primarily on passing downs. He'll give OT's fits and get after the QB.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Why the hell is powell still returning kicks? He sucks at that honestly
Honestly if we have people on scholarship who cant beat out Powell, we should pull their 'ships. His career production is one td catch and one block.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Cleveland is the starting PR??! That is interesting.
I thought Massey would be PR & KR for sure.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I thought Massey would be PR & KR for sure.
Massey, Putu, and Mark Thompson were expected to contribute bc of their juco careers. However, the thing about excelling in juco is that it is against juco players.

I always prefer to see a dB back their in case of a fake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.