Projecting records for 2017

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I agree that this is likely an 8 win team. If the offense does really well, then this could be a 9 win season. If the offense continues to struggle, we could struggle for bowl eligibility and then our recruiting class will fall apart. This season will really be the best season so far in knowing how good a coach Mac really is.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
11-3 when it is all said and done baby!! Book it baby dolls!!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Did anyone notice they had the Clowns and Caines playing for the ACC title? How sh*tty of a year would it be for us to lose to 3 of 4 rivals while the Dwags took the East and either of those two winning the ACC? :deadnanner:

TaterGator

Mmmm Taters
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2014
Did anyone notice they had the Clowns and Caines playing for the ACC title? How sh*tty of a year would it be for us to lose to 3 of 4 rivals while the Dwags took the East and either of those two winning the ACC? :deadnanner:
:suicide:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not bothered by the perceived lack of preseson respect. Winning fixes everything and I think we will turn the corner this year. The stars are aligning....

10 wins easy.. Looking for more

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
You hope...
Nope. After watching UF do so bad the years after Meyer left I have zero Faith in this staff given all that we've seen. They're recruiting brings hope but it's tied to the on field success. A great year does wonders and a bad year harm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator