PSA: Don't forget!

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
What you said didn't make any sense. The cable service that one normally uses to watch games is completely different from a secondary streaming service that was necessary for watching this game due to the one-off circumstance of hurricane Ian. Do you understand that or not? The only reason people would normally subscribe to such a service would be if they regularly need to watch content that isn't on TV.

Out of curiosity, how exactly did you watch the game? You notice I'm sure that the post got 20 upvotes...I assume you realize that is because a large portion of this board found themselves in the same boat and had to do the same thing?

JFC, its like I'm in bizarro world, I make a lighthearted post about the humor of the situation, yet there is always someone who's SA is so low it goes totally over their heads and they gotta show up wagging fingers as if one's integrity is at stake here.

What I said made perfect sense. Here it is again dumbarse.

Maybe you should think about canceling whatever crappy cable service you are using instead of this? I dunno...just a hunch.

The funny thing about this is that I'm the one that made a light hearted reply to add to the humor of your post and you reacted with this...

Are you stupid or something?

And then the funnier thing about this is that as it turns out, your too stupid to even understand what I was implying even though I practically said it. Lol...look at how triggered you got by just me making a joke about how you should cut the cord to your cable service instead of the service that actually provided the service you wanted that your cable couldn't give you. Geesh...you really are dumb and I really bet that bizzarro world you live in is because of you.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What I said made perfect sense. Here it is again dumbarse.

The funny thing about this is that I'm the one that made a light hearted reply to add to the humor of your post and you reacted with this...

And then the funnier thing about this is that as it turns out, your too stupid to even understand what I was implying even though I practically said it. Lol...look at how triggered you got by just me making a joke about how you should cut the cord to your cable service instead of the service that actually provided the service you wanted that your cable couldn't give you. Geesh...you really are dumb and I really bet that bizzarro world you live in is because of you.
Oh, I see. You were making a JOKE. I guess I'm just used to jokes being funny. My bad.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Oh, I see. You were making a JOKE. I guess I'm just used to jokes being funny. My bad.
wow...you really are stupid and thats why you didnt get the joke. I guess if I was as stupid as you I wouldn't find that funny either. Id probably get triggered like you did. No worries dude...you obviously got a lot of other problems in your life to worry about.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, my life is chock full of problems. I don't know how I survive from day to day. It honestly a total train wreck.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
You survive by just pointing the nose in the direction they tell you to at the speed they tell you to and the altitude they tell you. Thankfully you have smart people guiding you. But not on the internet...you do what you want. I guess I crossed that line.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You survive by just pointing the nose in the direction they tell you to at the speed they tell you to and the altitude they tell you. Thankfully you have smart people guiding you. But not on the internet...you do what you want. I guess I crossed that line.
Dude, literally nothing you have posted in this thread has made a lick of sense. Not your joke, not your follow on diatribe about what cable service one should have, nothing. I think you might actually be retarded. In fact, now I feel bad for arguing with you.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Dude, literally nothing you have posted in this thread has made a lick of sense. Not your joke, not your follow on diatribe about what cable service one should have, nothing. I think you might actually be retarded. In fact, now I feel bad for arguing with you.
Go Away Reaction GIF

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
JFC, its like I'm in bizarro world, I make a lighthearted post about the humor of the situation, yet there is always someone who's SA is so low it goes totally over their heads and they gotta show up wagging fingers as if one's integrity is at stake here.

Uummmmm….. hello….. that is the Gatorchatter standard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator