Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n216096 said:
He probably just woke up for his third trip to the bathroom that night. Figured he would check the board. The prostate was giving him trouble and he took it out on J. Not the smartest of moves.

Now that's funny, right there. And I will give it the proper credit it deserves will my "like". You should feel so privileged.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
FatCatG8r;n216082 said:
You know. F you you F'n moron. Ox ban me for a week here if you want. This is well worth it. Old people built your freakin' world. You bite your frickin' tongue, you little beotch. Professional broadcasters shouldn't have to meet your personal age and appearance standards. If they do their job professionally, they are fine by me, BEOTCH.
Youth will be served and youth is wasted on the "wasted" young. IF he lives to be "old" kharma and aging will bite him squarely in the arse. Do not get too riled up here as sometimes youth=dumaasssery? Words like retard, gay, old, etc are thrown around here like a frisbee at Broward back in the 70s. Our problem is we were born in an era where respect was given to the older folks because they were a good source of information. Now with all this good internet stuff old people are just sucking the govt dry of resources and not much good. The best revenge is to live long and healthy and if you want some more fun, come with me when I retire. Heading to Ohio and nearby to drive slow in the passing lane with my turn signal on constantly. ;)

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1;n216168 said:
damn, another poster that just needs some sex! to release that pent up aggression

Too old for sex. Can't get it up, bad heart, yada, yada, yada.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
WobbleGator;n216096 said:
He probably just woke up for his third trip to the bathroom that night. Figured he would check the board. The prostate was giving him trouble and he took it out on J. Not the smartest of moves.
This, bygod you must be old too. My record is every 90 minutes but it was probably a kidney stone.........

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
stephenPE;n216179 said:
were born in an era where respect was given to the older folks because they were a good source of information
sorry to disagree with that statement. respect was given because they would beat your mutherfckin @ss if it wasnt given

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Alagator;n216181 said:
Too old for sex. Can't get it up, bad heart, yada, yada, yada.

never! stick you're index finger in it and just rub:proud:

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
dubster1;n216193 said:
sorry to disagree with that statement. respect was given because they would beat your mutherfckin @ss if it wasnt given
And that...............

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator