R.I.P. BNAG8R

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
He is taking longer to die than a gunslinger in a B Western. Dang.
The only thing worse than someone suffering to death is making others suffer waiting... :shakehead:

Hey BNA, if you're going to die could you make it quick? We have this HUGE party all planned out except for the date. This one will blow Barry Obama's birthday bash out of the water in fact... Probably gonna be thousands of people at it... :whistle:

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
The only thing worse than someone suffering to death is making others suffer waiting... :shakehead:

Hey BNA, if you're going to die could you make it quick? We have this HUGE party all planned out except for the date. This one will blow Barry Obama's birthday bash out of the water in fact... Probably gonna be thousands of people at it... :whistle:

I foresee a Zoom gathering. Masks required.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Today we learned of @BNAG8R vax clot.

RIP buddy.
You won't be missed :whistle:

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Apollo Creed, Toby Keith and now this?!?

It does happen in threes.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It’ll be a funeral worth attending. Full Justice League honors and all.

CaseyGator

Ox’s Favorite Poster
Sep 13, 2016
He will be missed. I’d be lying though if I said I didn’t often confuse him with BMF. The all caps is just tough to keep track of.

Also, and I realize this is probably not the right time, but as I understand it, these modships are lifetime appointments. So when one dies, who appoints the next mod? Again, I get that this is secondary, but I’m concerned about his replacement. Let’s be real, Ox is almost nonexistent at this point and clearly not actually running things. A couple of canned responses here or there in between building old Ghostbusters toys is all we see. So honestly I’m afraid that, in that condition, some radical may take BMF’s place(*edit BNA’s place. See what I’m saying?). Sucks that it’s this way, but life goes on and we have to be in top of this.

I’ve been informed that we use the same process they do to choose a new Pope. Should be fun.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
This long goodbye is as slow as the Eagles Fair-well tour.

giphy.gif

Credit to @jdh5484 for the gif

Last edited:

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018

Let’s be real, Ox is almost nonexistent at this point and clearly not actually running things. A couple of canned responses here or there in between building old Ghostbusters toys is all we see. So honestly I’m afraid that, in that condition, some radical may take BMF’s place(*edit BNA’s place. See what I’m saying?). Sucks that it’s this way, but life goes on and we have to be in top of this.

I didn't realize @oxrageous was really Joe Biden. A lot of things are starting to make sense now.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I read the thread title and as usual skipped over everything else. He's dead? Wow. Time for one hell of a celebration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.