Radio interview

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Very interesting listen - thanks for sharing.

Not sure how much validity is in there but it makes for some good food for thought.
Surprised that Bryan Cox is "Unblockable" and that Tyler Jordan has come on so strong
(One of the announcers knows Tyler's dad:
"Tyler is so passionate about the Gators he committed in the third grade".)

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
t-gator;n263731 said:
Cliff notes?

Treon has command of the Midline. He will start. O-line will alternate with Fighting Gator Marching Band tuba section.

Dec 10, 2014
Gatordiddy;n263741 said:
Very interesting listen - thanks for sharing.

Not sure how much validity is in there but it makes for some good food for thought.
Surprised that Bryan Cox is "Unblockable" and that Tyler Jordan has come on so strong
(One of the announcers knows Tyler's dad:
"Tyler is so passionate about the Gators he committed in the third grade".)

When I saw this synopsis, I knew i heard this before. This is the f'n "Frank Frangie Show w' Rick Balu"

Frangie is a moron, and a terrible, terrible play by play man for the jags. He says he has sources, but does not. This is all conjecture everything is probably based on some alligator staff intern.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
That was discouraging to listen to. Who was that?

Dec 10, 2014
B341ppRickFrankJessica.jpg

they pay Balu in Miller Lite.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It would be nice if Morrison and Anzalone are on the field at the same time.

joeblow

Banned
Banned
Aug 12, 2015
No decisions have been made about anything yet. There is still a lot of practice left, and it's ludicrous to think that any decision has been made until practice concludes and it's game week. Frangie, as usual, has been punked.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
joeblow;n263791 said:
No decisions have been made about anything yet. There is still a lot of practice left, and it's ludicrous to think that any decision has been made until practice concludes and it's game week. Frangie, as usual, has been punked.

:pumper::pumper:

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
I can't believe you dropped a Frangie bomb in here. He is the biggest FSU-suck-up in the history of suck-ups. I live in Jax and go out of my way NOT to listen to that asshat.

Dec 10, 2014
Chomper;n263846 said:
He is the biggest FSU-suck-up in the history of suck-ups.

It's rumored that the new fsu emblem is designed to show chief osceola's face while frangie is blowing him

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Did you just tell me to listen to something where a guy chants "It's great to be a 4 and 8er"...

This guy has no clue.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
It appears Frangie was correct either by luck or source, looks like 2 QBs play in the opener.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Whenever Frangie (aka Mr. fsu suck-up) comes on the radio here in Jax, I change stations or turn it off, whichever is fastest. I have no interest in anything Mr. fsu suck-up has to say about the Gators or anyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator