Rams Fire Jeff Fisher

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Hard to tell when JH's timeline back to the NFL will be. But remember, he was in a suckazz situation at SF and was looking for an out when his alma matter came calling. Teams will make a hard run at him and in the end it's all about the $$$$$. On MNF it was a big topic and getting some traction. Make no mistake, he has strong NFL ties and attraction. I see similarities between him and Pete Carroll.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Its all we are left with, hoping CUM has another fake heart attack, Harballs goes back to the NFL, or Nick gets promoted to Deputy Satan.

Lord knows our next Mwac or Sunbelt hire will be just as terrible as the last.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It's just hard for me to see Harbaugh taking the Michigan job and leaving after two years. That kind of royal screwing to his alma mater would vilify him for life out there. Can't see him doing it.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's just hard for me to see Harbaugh taking the Michigan job and leaving after two years. That kind of royal screwing to his alma mater would vilify him for life out there. Can't see him doing it.

Michigan pays him over $9 mil a year and will increase if they have to compete.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Pressured? Do you know the Harbaugh family connection to Bo Schembechler? He's their Spurrier. I don't think he leaves. He loves the Maize and Blue. He's got buzz...momentum...

And as much as a College Job pays, it isn't an NFL job. Harbaugh isn't like Spurrier, Harbaugh has had success at the NFL level.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Not after two years, but he will be in the NFL in the next few years.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Not saying Harbaugh will take the Rams' job and he probably won't because after all, Michigan is his Alma Mater. But in today's crazy "what have you done for me lately" world of head coaching changes with millions of dollars being tossed around like beach sand in a hurricane, and with fans demanding immediate results, two years is more like the mid-term point.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
$10 says this board would hate Harbaugh if he failed to beat FSU or make the conference championship game his first two seasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator