Randy Shannon, Florida head football coach

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You have mental issues. It was a joke. Nothing more. It wasn't a shot at you. History or not. It was just a joke. As I said to 78, I'd have made the same joke to any other poster on this board who claimed "I'd eat a bag of diks if...". Holy hell some of you are beyond sensitive.

And you called me a snowflake? She was poking fun back at you. Relax. Wait a sec while I go get you a soothing bag of dicks.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I dont think Nav was ever cut out for the complexities and stresses of modding an internet forum.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Shannon, Dicks, same thing I guess.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
And you called me a snowflake? She was poking fun back at you. Relax. Wait a sec while I go get you a soothing bag of dicks.

I think any man who let's a dude say something pejorative about the person they love is spineless joke or not, and with our history, clearly not. I no longer respond to your posts that impugn or bait me because you can't fix displaced bitterness with women.

This is what I was responding to. I didn't "bait" her. I wasn't even talking "to" her. I was making a joke "with" you, just like I would with any other man claiming they'd eat a bag of diks. No way would I ever pass up an opportunity to like that. Even if Ox said it, I'd do the same! :lol:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This is what I was responding to. I didn't "bait" her. I wasn't even talking "to" her. I was making a joke "with" you, just like I would with any other man claiming they'd eat a bag of diks. No way would I ever pass up an opportunity to like that. Even if Ox said it, I'd do the same! :lol:

Oh, you never, ever bait her on the PF. :lol:

C'mon, man, you're such a troll.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Note to self: Next time no dicks. Threaten to stab yourself in the eye.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I hardly ever even post there anymore since she showed up. I can't deal with irrational feminists. I refuse to engage.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I hardly ever even post there anymore since she showed up. I can't deal with irrational feminists. I refuse to engage.

I think irrational feminists is a redundancy in the Nav book of vocab. :lol:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think irrational feminists is a redundancy in the Nav book of vocab. :lol:
Nav don't like wimmins... cept mama.

And he likes to make most threads into Nav don't like wimmins threads.

Last edited:

Punto

BANNED
Jan 22, 2015
Randy and the team will be fine for the rest of the season. Win some games, beat Muschamp, beat the crap out of FSUCKS, and get us into a bowl. Go Gators!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.