Rank how the SEC East teams will finish

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Auburn could beat Georgia I guess but Georgia has their number most years it seems. Unless we had a crazy turnover advantage I don't see Georgia losing to us this year however.

Yep, this just looks like one of the uga teams that rolls Auburn. Hope I'm wrong.

And yeah, I think we'll need the defense to step up huge over the next month to win that game. But it is Jax, and we've had a lot more positive surprises than the other way around. Still not sure they're that great, and I could see KS choking in the game that matters most.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I believe UGA wins the east. They could blow it, but as of now, that's who I think wins it.

That said, our schedule looks weaker by the week, either through injury or just plain suckage.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
But you stated we'd backed in to Atlanta twice already, which isn't the case. You can't call it backing in when you win the division by 2 games.

after reading it again, I see where I said that. It sounded so different in my head.

I should've said he would back into it this year to add to the other 2 making it 3 in a row.
If we win the East this year it's going to be hard for me to believe we did anything other than back into it. It we go out and own the next 5 or 6 SEC games I'll be the first to give him credit for taking it.

Mgnihilo

Founding Member
South Carolina Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
IF we win the SEC-E I think we are going to have to beat UGA. I don't see them losing two OTHER games on their SEC schedule. And IF we do that, that would definitely not be backing in...that being said...

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Looks like Kirby is doing some very good things for UGA. As of right now they are the class of the East. We'll get our shot at them but we'll be dogs to the Dawgs in Vegas.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
, he hasn't backed in to the East in either year.
Losing to Tinerc then getting lucky enough for them to lose is absolutely backing into the game just like it always was when it happened in reverse and Tennessee backed in occasionally in the 90s.

The first year, he won it. it is a crappy SEC East which gets one by crappy teams like Missouri USC and Butterteef, but he won.

After it is all said and done, 2015 will be his best season.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like Kirby is doing some very good things for UGA. As of right now they are the class of the East. We'll get our shot at them but we'll be dogs to the Dawgs in Vegas.
having a lot more talent than everyone else tends to make you look like a better coach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator