Rapeis now wishing he had some West Coast action

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Shaw is out of his frickin mind for this quote.

“… I love Jameis. He’s a really, really good person, regardless of what some might think. He’s just made some bad decisions. He’s had to grow up in public. We’re more insulated here. It’s just different.”

cover2

I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Tired of the blue crabs. Looking to heist some Dungeness.

images
upload_2016-10-20_9-46-45.jpeg

rogdochar

RIP
Lifetime Member
Yeah, at Stanford he'd have a varsity swimmer to relate to.

-- a substandard Stanford syntax = "You are who you place yourself around." I believe it's "who you are
surrounded by".
Also, the public spotlight more likely helps more people better regulate themselves. Winston unwatched
was at his worst. The wrongs he did got spotlighted only after he did them.

NavetG8r

Stupid
Lifetime Member
The fact that Rapies was accepted to Stanford just shows how low football standards are at these universities.

oxrageous

It's Good to be King
Administrator
You know, the faculty, coaches, and fans at FSU all defended Winston no matter what his dumbass behavior was or how badly he embarrassed them. He won a NC and a Heisman there. He was the top pick in the NFL draft. And instead of being grateful to FSU after all that, he goes and makes a crack to the media about how he wishes he had gone somewhere else.

He's a scumbag, and I think even the FSU fans will realize it now. What a colossal selfish jerk.

MJMGator

Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Wonder how the clowns feel about their poster boy basically saying he got into trouble at FSU because of the culture there.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
I certainly don't give a hoot about the scumbag; he is nothing more than a bad memory rapidly fading away to nothingness. The women he abused aren't so fortunate; they'll live with their memory of him forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.