Recruiting Ray Ray Mcloud

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ntcrze;n19474 said:
I don't know how anyone van be optimistic. I mean some of you are really reaching when yo see someone say no to UF and then say that it doesn't mean anything, that he's going to flip. It is desperate times at UF right now. The fact is, not some spin, that UF wanted those guys or they would not have accepted their commitment. The fact is that an out of state school, Clemson, is cleaning UF's clock in it's own state. The fact is that most of UF's competitors are in double digits and have already got most of their work done. The fact is that not one big name recruit from Florida has chosen UF. UF has received commitments from Tyler Jordan, Andrew Ivie, and Camrin Knight in their own state. That's pretty pathetic. Of the major guys that are supposed to be headed to Florida, Campbell, Holland, Ivey, Cowart, and Jefferson, not one has been excited enough about being a Gator to say yes when UF desperately needs someone to get the train back on the track. Wasn't McCloud supposedly coming to UF as well? No, it's time to take off the rose-colored glasses and see what is happening right now is nothing but a disaster. You've heard about putting lipstick on a pig? It's not working,

Just shut up! Please

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
deuce coupe;n19469 said:
DC, I agree, don't understand how Clemsux continues to get top notch players from us and this was going on under Meyer also.

Not to the extent that it's happening now though. Kid's are swayed by exciting programs. Honestly, there's just no excitement around our program right now. There are some tweets that say that recruits just aren't buying that the offense is fixed until they see it on the field.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
titanic-sinking.jpg

I blame Foley more than Mushcramp.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Attachments

• conv_370.gif
    conv_370.gif
    3.3 KB · Views: 76

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator said:
I don't follow recruiting like many of you, but this just seems to fit our current trend. Ned to play some ball and get some wins!
Ned? Sign him up! How many stars does he have?

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
How many points do we need to average through how many games to sign a top 10 class?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We don't even want those three star players. Two star kids work harder.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Bernardo de la Paz;n19521 said:
How many points do we need to average through how many games to sign a top 10 class?

Obviously a Gazillion.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r said:

Obviously a Gazillion.
Let's start with 25. Way under the average. That will put as 86th in the country.

We were at 18.7 points last year.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
ntcrze;n19474 said:
I don't know how anyone van be optimistic. I mean some of you are really reaching when yo see someone say no to UF and then say that it doesn't mean anything, that he's going to flip. It is desperate times at UF right now. The fact is, not some spin, that UF wanted those guys or they would not have accepted their commitment. The fact is that an out of state school, Clemson, is cleaning UF's clock in it's own state. The fact is that most of UF's competitors are in double digits and have already got most of their work done. The fact is that not one big name recruit from Florida has chosen UF. UF has received commitments from Tyler Jordan, Andrew Ivie, and Camrin Knight in their own state. That's pretty pathetic. Of the major guys that are supposed to be headed to Florida, Campbell, Holland, Ivey, Cowart, and Jefferson, not one has been excited enough about being a Gator to say yes when UF desperately needs someone to get the train back on the track. Wasn't McCloud supposedly coming to UF as well? No, it's time to take off the rose-colored glasses and see what is happening right now is nothing but a disaster. You've heard about putting lipstick on a pig? It's not working,

If we only have one loss after the LSU game I think you will see the recruits start falling into place.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n19555 said:
If we only have one loss after the LSU game I think you will see the recruits start falling into place.
I ignore this guy. He's a :nole:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r said:

Obviously a Gazillion.
Last year's offense was a disaster.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n19555 said:
Amen! :chomp:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r said:

Obviously a Gazillion.
You people need to get a grip. This is the way you win games!

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator said:
Gator Fever;n19555 said:
Those are fighting words - you mean ntcrze or me ?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator said:
Gator Fever;n19555 said:
ntcrze, obvioulsy.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle said:
He will be a Gator. Don't worry.
Whew...thanks for that. I was worried until you told me otherwise.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
ntcrze said:
The fact is that you have winston's d*ck in your mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.