Read and Reaction: Statistical breakdown of CSU

Discussion in 'Main Sports Forum' started by Slevin, Sep 16, 2018 at 9:55 AM.

1. Slevin

Slevin ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Poster
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $2,571
    Ratings:
    +5,878 / -114
    Great article from Will Miles. Puts a lot of the numbers into perspective. Read it. Discuss it.

Gators ride explosive plays to decisive win over Colorado State - Read and Reaction

“I understand that Florida fans see deficiencies. I see them too. But from 2015-2017, Florida won games by 30+ points twice. Mullen has already done it twice this year.

And while Florida’s rival out west has an adult film star taking up a collection to buy out his contract after only three games on the job, Mullen’s squad showed growth in just a week.

And that, Gator fans, is pretty neat.”

#1 Slevin, Sep 16, 2018 at 9:55 AM
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2018 at 10:01 AM
    • '78

'78 Dazed and Confused
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $5,823
      Ratings:
      +11,724 / -302
      I missed Joseph in coverage, but it's good to know he improved. Not sure how Miles missed the number of times our tacklers clanged shoulder pads and failed to wrap their arms around the ball carrier. It happened four or five times.

• ChiefGator

ChiefGator A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!

Oxbucks:
      $1,121
      Ratings:
      +2,366 / -201
      Overly optimistic, but during the game Joseph made play after play. Special teams won the game, defense defended it, and after they got worn down the offense did a little.

• diehardg8r

diehardg8r Junior Member

Oxbucks:
      $668
      Ratings:
      +2,544 / -43
      Glad he said pretty neat and not pretty kewl at the end of the article.

• leogator

leogator Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
      $579
      Ratings:
      +584 / -28
      For people that are complaining about only 341 yds against CSU, the Gators only ran 44 plays since we scored so much with special teams.

• '78

'78 Dazed and Confused
        Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
        $5,823
        Ratings:
        +11,724 / -302
        If I'm Mullen, I'm like Meyer offering all sorts of special perks to the ST players to lay down the example of who gets rewarded.