Read and Reaction: Statistical breakdown of CSU

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Great article from Will Miles. Puts a lot of the numbers into perspective. Read it. Discuss it.

Gators ride explosive plays to decisive win over Colorado State - Read and Reaction

“I understand that Florida fans see deficiencies. I see them too. But from 2015-2017, Florida won games by 30+ points twice. Mullen has already done it twice this year.

And while Florida’s rival out west has an adult film star taking up a collection to buy out his contract after only three games on the job, Mullen’s squad showed growth in just a week.

And that, Gator fans, is pretty neat.”

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I missed Joseph in coverage, but it's good to know he improved. Not sure how Miles missed the number of times our tacklers clanged shoulder pads and failed to wrap their arms around the ball carrier. It happened four or five times.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Overly optimistic, but during the game Joseph made play after play. Special teams won the game, defense defended it, and after they got worn down the offense did a little.

leogator

May 5, 2018
For people that are complaining about only 341 yds against CSU, the Gators only ran 44 plays since we scored so much with special teams.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If I'm Mullen, I'm like Meyer offering all sorts of special perks to the ST players to lay down the example of who gets rewarded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.