Read and Reaction: Vandy loss

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Although I agree with most of what he said, someone needs to explain to him how the option works.
That is, the more the QB keeps the more open the running back will be.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I follow and read a lot of his stuff on R/R. I agree and he seems to have a pretty good take. And yes, if AR keeps the ball just a portion of the time it would allow the RB's to break free. Perhaps AR breaks free. It would keep them honest but have to defend both the RB and QB. That would help the offense tremendously. It could even help with the play action on the passing game. For whatever reason he is not holding the ball and taking off. I am now pretty convinced he does not want to or cannot recognize the defense. Even Napier's offense last year had Levi Lewis taking off.

Also Will Miles from R/R is a weekly regular on Gators Breakdown. He is pretty spot on.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
I agreed with most of what he said except for his defense of AR. I don't think we win anything with AR and I hope some NFL team is foolish enough to take on AR as a project. And as a Gator, I hope he is successful and makes a ton of money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator