The National Signing Day Thread

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Enjoy the moment, T !

I am. Corral is a great get. Looking down the line...Fields is a little better. Should make for some epic battles in the coming years. It's like we are so close to getting over that hump.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
Here's an interesting stat I just stumbled upon.

2005 Meyer's first class had a 247Sports score of 220.98.
2015 Mac's first class had a 247Sports score of 227.46.

No, I'm not saying that Mac has had the same success as Meyer. I just thought it was interesting.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Here's an interesting stat I just stumbled upon.

2005 Meyer's first class had a 247Sports score of 220.98.
2015 Mac's first class had a 247Sports score of 227.46.

No, I'm not saying that Mac has had the same success as Meyer. I just thought it was interesting.

We get you're not comparing an SEC title and a National championship to two East division titles.

It's not interesting either though bud.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Disagree. Where are the LBs/DTs? Mac seems to be offense heavy. It's a potential issue like before just in reverse.

I wonder how many they are targeting... They took 3 DTs last year so maybe 2 this year? As far as LBs... we have a lot of young ones right now so probably only a couple...?

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
Hey, what were their second and third classes like? Surely you looked. Didnt like what you saw?

I feel like if I said "hey, I just found out that Washington didn't really have wooden teeth. I thought that was interesting", you would reply with something derogatory about Mac, Foley, our players or the program in general.

It doesn't always have to be negative.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I feel like if I said "hey, I just found out that Washington didn't really have wooden teeth. I thought that was interesting", you would reply with something derogatory about Mac, Foley, our players or the program in general.

It doesn't always have to be negative.

Senõr Donksalot said:
Speaking of wooden teeth.....Mac.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.